Battlefield 1942 Problems...Please Help

Best answers
the problem is when my cousin plays on his comp it will freeze on him and make him restart his comp...does anyone know how to fix this??? His computer specs are: AMD Athlon XP 2100+, Ge-Force 4 mx 420 PCI and 2 256 DDR Sticks of ram and a 40 gig HD.
he also has the latest drivers for his vid card and the new 1.3 BF 1942 patch.

Best answers
Uhh... I had a problem similar to this I forget what I did to fix it. Here are my ideas:
------------------------------------
- Run Directx8.1 (Newest version)
- Make sure you run all the video test and make sure they are successful.

If all else fails re-install battlefield and make sure the BF multiplayer demo is un-installed!

Best answers
does anyone have a problem with this game where it keeps saying that it cant connect to the server ?

Best answers
You are talking about the full game right? Not the demo? because i used to have problems with it but a new patch came out for it, download that, it fixed a lot of bugs, I can now runs the game at higher video levels and also there is less lag :devil:

Best answers
Originally posted by DBZTogeta
8bit, try installing the 1.3 update
LOL, did you even read my post? obviously not because I just recommended that, next time dont just read the first post and then reply.

Best answers
Originally posted by Twysta
LOL, did you even read my post? obviously not because I just recommended that, next time dont just read the first post and then reply.
Why don't u shut up. and i didn't read just the first post. i read them all. I'm sick ok. Give me a break. My brain isn't functioning well at the moment. ass

Best answers
Why don't you both read because it he said "he also has the latest drivers for his vid card and the new 1.3 BF 1942 patch." :p Man Twysta your not perfect yourself now are you :talk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom