Batman: The Dark Knight

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always thought the Joker was about the most awesome villain Batman faces. I think that picture makes him look nice and deranged. I'd like to see the movie. ;x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Joker is probably one of the best Batman Villains ever.

I'm glad he's being played by this accomplished and talented actor.

Although I still love Nicholson-Joker.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S];807918 said:
Actually he's not that bad plus you know he's going to go in a different direction then all the other actors who've previously played Joker so it's going to be a good movie to watch hopefully we'll just have to wait and see.
Exactly what I was about to say.

I'm looking forward to this movie and to see how he'll play as the Joker.
Just for the record I liked the other movie (Batman Begins)

They really need to stop making batman and superman movies....
Most people like these movies, I dont see any harm in making them.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They really need to stop making batman and superman movies....
Yeah, I mean, Batman Begins grosses almost $400,000,000 world-wide and is praised as one of the best Batman titles to date, so it would only be stupid to capitalise on its success and make another one.

Jack Nicholson's Joker = Jack Nicholson playing Jack Nicholson with white make-up. I don't necessarily think he did a good job playing The Joker, that's not as to say he did a bad job with the script he was presented, but The Joker is supposed to be a psychopath maniac, and Tim Burton made him look like a "heeheehee look at me dance" carnival clown.

If Nolan's joker is the psychopath he's supposed to be, and Ledger can pull it off, look out. Also, TDK's will be more true to the Joker story line as far as I know. Tim Burton's -- Jack Napier kills Bruce Wayne's parents, then Wayne becomes Batman, then Napier becomes Joker, thus creating instant tension between the two characters -- was made up for the purpose of the storyline. In the Batman world, Jack Napier never existed.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm... looks more like concept art than an actual photo, still, good to know we can expect this soon, I thought the first was quite enjoyable D:

Best answers
Yeah, I mean, Batman Begins grosses almost $400,000,000 world-wide and is praised as one of the best Batman titles to date, so it would only be stupid to capitalise on its success and make another one.
Well, all of the batman movie's ive seen sucked ass... and didnt gross that much (atleast, from what i remember)

So i just figured that this batman would probably suck too. Oh, and does anyone know how much the last Batman movie grossed? Or was Batman Begins the last one made?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, all of the batman movie's ive seen sucked ass... and didnt gross that much (atleast, from what i remember)

So i just figured that this batman would probably suck too. Oh, and does anyone know how much the last Batman movie grossed? Or was Batman Begins the last one made?
Batman (1989) - $411,348,924
Batman Returns (1992) - $266,831,698
Batman Forever (1995) - $336,531,112
Batman and Robin (1997) - $238,207,122
Batman Begins (2005) - $371,853,783

*Cough* What exactly is your definition of "that much"?

Best answers
Very Awesome, but I'm fairly certain that picture isn't official. Shame, looks pretty good.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft, you all suck. Everyone knows Jim Carrey should be The Joker...again. lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Carrey as the Riddler was the ****ing best. I don't care what people say, he was crazy. might have been better as a joker.
Yeah riddler, joker w/e, shows how well i follow the movies lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom