bail in bs

Best answers
hey all, just watching dbz - majin vegetyea, goku fight

for those whos memories scetchy.

Vegeta shoots a generic beam @ non sjj goku and goku if force to bail because his getting owned.

well, you want it in esF??

Best answers
let the esf team figure that 1.. the generic beam could not be deflected becuase that vegeta was in ss2 and goku in normal he had no chance

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If people could just bail when they were losing a BS then it would be really hard to kill anyone doing a BS.

I think it's better left out.

Best answers
i have to agree with evil trunks on that one. If ya think about it, someone with a PL of like 8 mil could shoot a kamehameha at a person with barely 1 mil and that person could just bail from it?!?!?! that would totally mess up the balance in the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
et is right, in the alpha i always bailed when the beam was 2 close to me ^^
its a bad idea :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u could bail it would make the bs's totaly useless

bad idea plain and simple

Best answers
Hibiki, on a further note, it wouldn't ONLY make BS's useless, but would also make any kind of ki attack in general useless...... understand?

Best answers
Originally posted by lost soul
let the esf team figure that 1.. the generic beam could not be deflected becuase that vegeta was in ss2 and goku in normal he had no chance
SSJ not SSJ2. Of course there shouldnt be bailing. Beams are already useless enough adding bailing would just make beams not worth adding to the next verison.

Best answers
Beams are not very usless, or at least not as useless as you would think. there are plenty of times that i would melee someone, and as they're falling, switch to generic beam and hit them with that. Also, if you have a high enough power level and someone really makes ya mad, like a melee abuser or something, you could practically blow up him and possibly a couple people around him as well.

Trust me, i've already done that in one of my servers that i hosted. Some complete n00b came into the server saying he was all that cause he was awesome at melee. I was Gohan with a very high power level, he was threatening to kill me too, he wasn't payin attention to me, so i launched a full power kamehameha in turbo mode at him........... needless to say, him and about half of the other people on his team died instantly. :laff: I love being evil like that. Also like being gohan and using shield attack to make map killers. most of the time it works easy cause there will be people that don't know that you can shoot from it.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ElementalDragon
Hibiki, on a further note, it wouldn't ONLY make BS's useless, but would also make any kind of ki attack in general useless...... understand?
yeah thats what i mean would make anything but melee worthless

and vegeta was ssj2 not ssj... the lightning gives it all away

Best answers
They should add a special meter to the bail stuff. If you almost reached the point where the blast can be deflected, you can bail out with some damage. 2/4 damage

Best answers
GoldSaiyan, that would still be pretty much damage if ya think about it. especially if the other person has a MUCH higher power level.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No that defeats the whole purpose of the game:no: Kill idea and bury it

Best answers
YEA IF I CAN BAIL EVERYTIME SOMEONE SHOT AT ME I WOULD BE UNTOUCHABLE. EXCEPT FOR MELEE. It's best if you kill this idea but i was thinking of that fight and i dont know if its possible of or suggested but remember when vegeta shot rings that held goku down. thats a nice sugesstion.

Best answers
lmaoif this is put in esf mind as well be a melee only mod.

btw, when i first seen bs in this forum i thought it ment bull****.
but it actually means blockstruggle lololololo

Best answers
hmm... Mysticssjgoku4, exactly what part of the definition of the word parish do you mean in your sig????Look Here

If you ask me.......... i think u spelled it wrong.

P.S. don't take it seriously. i jus LOVE correctin people.:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before you make a suggestion think of how it would be done on you.You only think of how you would do it on people.If you took the time to look at the suggestion you would see the faults:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom