Back with a new one

Best answers
Been a while since I posted some of my work herez... heres something i whipped up last night:

please... C&C are extremely welcome!

Best answers
I like it, you seem to be an abstract luvin guy.
That font is real bad, it would be better not only to change it but to change the color of it for something more interesting, like metalic lookin maybe.
Also I think that a fine, dark blue inside border may look good, for example that ends where your name begins, but id had to see it to be sure ^.^

EDITED: With inside border im refering to inside lines

Best answers
Yup, I do love abstract... it appeals to me most :]

Anyways, yeah I was thinking that the font didnt fit.. Im not sure which one to use though, since I dont really have too many fonts. I'll go check around for fonts tonight and post an update. Thanks for the critz man. Ill also do that inside border thing.

Any other people care to share their C&C? Please?

Best answers
lol, I say "thanks man" etc to everybody... all my girl buddies are already used to it, ya'll be used to it as well soon :D

Anyway, I tried something new.

Is it better? Is it worse? What can I do to improve it? All questions I hope to be answered by YOU! (aka please crit, I need them critz.)

Best answers
IsrAlien said:
lol, I say "thanks man" etc to everybody... all my girl buddies are already used to it, ya'll be used to it as well soon :D
=o LoL, mind me saying to you thanx woman? J/K
IsrAlien said:
Is it better? Is it worse? What can I do to improve it?
It is better but it still aint it, try conecting the font better to the sig like extending the rigth/left borders to the rigth and left in the sig. Dunno if i explained this well =P

Best answers
preaty good stuff, i love abstract as well :D. i dont really like the text positioning n style of the 2nd one. i like the conventional way of naming sigs :) . Just add some techy font and styling to it. Morse code aint bad but i dont think its the best font for this sig.

Best answers
alright, took eaz's advice and came up with this:

again, C&C are extremely welcome and they will be appreciated :] I was gonna try to try and blend in the whole text-outta-the-box thing, but.. I got a little lazy and just decided not too. Besides, I think this looks better.

Anyways, watcha think?

Best answers
Blends with the background but I think that the font is too simple, comparing it to the complexity of the bg.
I see you added the innerborder, looks good :smile:

Best answers
I like the sig, the font is fine, it doesnt need to be anything complex. Its an abstract font for an abstract sig, doesnt have to be so stupidly complex it is unreadable like some of the fonts out there.

nice work

Best answers
Lovin it, great colour scheme, blue being my favourite 'n' all :p

I really like the way it's both hard and soft at the same time. Nice :D

Best answers
Awesome, thanks everybody :]

I just got back from my friends country house... been there all weekend. Now its time to go back and make some art! I admit I missed photoshop while being there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom