back in the day...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been a long, long road.

I remember my first post was a lame joke about the pronunciation of Gogeta, Hibby rolled his eyes at meh :cry:

Then I noticed a serious lack of logic in some posts, and went about being logical for a long time, helping in help, putting down bad suggestions etc.

The big argument at the time was Disking, and BB whores . . . :rolleyes:

I used to tell people to practice with AKIMBOT and earn some skill :F

Though I hated diskers myself.

ahhh the spam forum . . . Majin Cucumba . . . woot

that was fun :)

Best answers
The good old days, were i was a noobie to the forums, i had tones of suggestions, i was creative i have friends with Mystic Krillen, VT and Chimpbot, oh those good old days

the old days when hl wasnt boaring, i didnt have so much homework and work, oh those days.........

the old days were i thought i could be a mod and a beta testers,
WELL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME 16 on the 16th!!!! rember aus is a day head

Best answers
i remeber 1.5 though i'v always been a member of everyforums these guys put up...i was never a constant poster of anykind :( (me misses 1.5 for the fact that the sbc was 2 seperate shots in one )

V'

Best answers
Ahh I didin't start playing seriously until now. I've played 2.0 and saw some shots from a friend in 1.5.So, in a logical sense I'm a semi-vet. So just to add to this discussion.Yes these days are better than the past.

Best answers
The good ol days when there was a bug you could move while charging beams and it was called useing a bug exploit and yet now you can move while charging beams =P and when it was just pure beams and little pansy hits and kicks =P ahh that brings me back lol

~{ape}~SSJPanther

Best answers
the good old days was like this. Yes there was less to do. But we all looked on the forum and knew who posted. Hmmm hibiki posted something lets see what spam is here today. We did not have how do i shoot a ki blast threads. If you was not a tester all you could do is dream of beta at the time. It was really fun

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba

ahhh the spam forum . . . Majin Cucumba . . . woot

that was fun :)
LOL

I remember that! I was going around "Majin-ing" ppl. I think I got u, Chimp3h, and I think I may have gotten The New Akuma (Tepus/Aisha/Gackt's forum name at the time).

Good times, good times.

Best answers
I remeber when i first found esf, and downloaded the first version they released. sure the models sucked and there were only like 4 character that had models,but it was still cool.

Best answers
i remember i did my first model edit, it was ussj trunks which was just dmz trunks+esf vegeta=really disguisting... but at least i had fun doin it unlike now, oh well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember the good old days. Playin the early alpha and alladat. Good times, good times.

Best answers
As you know by the date I registered, I wasn't around for the "good ol' days."

The days when I first joined, forced by Magus, I had no freakin hell of an idea what to do.
I thought by creating threads I'd get posts, that's when the Glenn/Frogger era of spam began.
After my massive spam spree, as you guys call it, I found out by Magus that I didn't have to created threads.
Then later I wanted an avatar of my own so once again, spam.

Ahh... good ol' days.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
aaaah good old days, Like when frieza was over used cause of the gordon model and the kenzein disk? It was really easy to controll haha. I like how the beams were actually models though, and how you could detatch the beams and fire another before they hit something. Too bad they had default hl explosions. The Kiballs were useless, and the super_secret_code_to_be_cell was great lol. The ps after that was a breakthrough, but the beam heads turned into freaking ugly sprites. People abused the solar flare too. The first (and only) time I ever fought pcjoe was on the first release, (he was owning with spirit bombs lol) Peoples auras would get stuck though, aaaah the good old days.

Best answers
Originally posted by fatmanterror
i remember i did my first model edit
I didnt do a model edit but I remember trying to reskin vegeta and make Majin piccolo It was funny

Best answers
i rember my first suggestion

to be able to charge a punch, like the beam attacks, well with the melee now that seems abit hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom