Back hits

Best answers
well i was thinking about this

Say you geting 2v1ed and you hit one guy away and the other one comes at your back you press a cettain buton and you do a back flip and hit them down,

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ooohhh yea!! Nice idea but im not sure if thats possible with our current engine.

Best answers
Actually with a little fancy coding it is ... it should be like in JK2 where if an enemy is behind ya and you press fire your char does a 360 swing with da lightsaber :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
But it has to be a 'stun' hit for about 1 sec. Other than that, I see no other flaw.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Or like an auto teleport behind him and hit him across the map.(Kinda like DBZ legends for the Playstation)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nope....I like it. But, unfortunately, we're the only ones who seem to notice this thread...:(

Force Pit Member
Best answers
not a bad idea at all :) but if maybe the person that is getting hit by this thing had a way to defend himself.... like u do a backflip and then u have to wait like .5secs b4 u can hit them and in that .5 secs they can probly dodge/block? that'll make it more fair IMO

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Neon said:
not a bad idea at all but if maybe the person that is getting hit by this thing had a way to defend himself.... like u do a backflip and then u have to wait like .5secs b4 u can hit them and in that .5 secs they can probly dodge/block? that'll make it more fair IMO
-=EEF=-Ghost said:
(Kinda like DBZ legends for the Playstation)
That's exactly what i meant.

Best answers
So you basically mean a medium-range back flip in the hair and then swooping at the char, and hitting them? Kinda odd, could be abused for an excape purpose.

Best answers
well i think it would be beter like this:
if person is standing in front of u, u do u backflip, if the person is standing behind u, u do a frontflip, its the same, the difrence is only, that its just that he would, fly up instead to ground.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey realy love this idea man!!!!That would make the game much more fun!

Best answers
or you could tele out of the way after you hit them O-o

Best answers
What do you meen grrr?

After you kick them be4 they back kick or what?

Best answers
I mean like your getting double teamed and you hit one persone...ok? then the ohter persone it behind you and you hit them ,,,,,,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
too much coding for something that would not be used often. :no:

Best answers
otherwise teh suggestion might have gone :yes:
now it's :no:
but I have to say, I DO agree with Pain,
if I were a ESF coder, I would hate to spend a lot of time for something this small

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom