Babies........Amazing

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You learn more in your first 5 years of your life then you ever will after that. That in and of itself is amazing. This information isn't really new. You can learn the same information from a psychology class. For example a young child will hear sounds that myself couldn't. Though that goes away as they get older.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish my parents taught me multiple languages when I was younger. So hard to learn now.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He might not have lost it yet. You don't really lose hearing most of the higher / lower pitched frequencies until you're a full adult. Anyways, it doesn't matter, this isn't really a big deal...

On a side note, I thought you quit everything to do with esf cosaga?

Best answers
It has something to do with the crutel brain development that happens during infancy, also when your an infant, everything is new to you, so the brain processes and decypors more information at once, but as you get older your brain will "throw away" what may not be importent. It's like parcially reading a multiple choice question and assumeing what the rest is before reading, so people might tend to "skip over" the tiny differnces in languages that people often miss, while babies are new to the world and focus on everything.

Sorry if this dosen't make sense, its 2:30AM here....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom