Awesome/Awkward laws!

Best answers
I'm 99% sure that not being allowed to drive on a sidewalk is not a law here in the Netherlands.
It is: http://wetten.overheid.nl/BWBR00048...ldigheidsdatum_09-12-2010#HoofdstukI_Artikel2

I'm 99% sure that not being allowed to drive on a sidewalk is not a law here in the Netherlands.
It's pretty much common sense not to do it, we don't need a specific law for it. But as far as I know, pretty much any 'stupid' thing that is done in America, gets it's own law. I've even heard a story about some American woman who had a wet cat. So she thought "I know, why not put her in the microwave? That will definitly dry her!" So she did, and her cat exploded. Baffeled by this, she sued the company that made the microwave and won, because the manual never said you couldn't put pets in the microwave.
I would not be surprised if the EU has more unnecessary laws than the US. Nothing produces more laws than putting together sidelined politicians in a system that encourages vetoing every important decision.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember that law that dictated how curved cucumbers should be to be sold on the eu market.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really they banned the name because of the 3 letters in the middle?

Now there is a stupid law ^^;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is now about : "Force Cuc to revert his namechange" go!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really they banned the name because of the 3 letters in the middle?

Now there is a stupid law ^^;
Yep, I could handle not having my name for BF2142, but not having my name for XBL was the straw that broke the camels back.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He could go with Pickle.

It's when a cucumber goes Super Saiyan.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He could go with Pickle.

It's when a cucumber goes Super Saiyan.
You'r wrong. When Cucumber goes Super Saiyan its becomes a Sea Cucumber. Get your facts straight buddy.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are ignorant of the ways of Cucatoh my friend
Ding, Ding, Ding, that's the name I went with for a bit. At the time when I changed my name I was well known in Joint Operations circles for stabbing people in a game full of tanks, attack helis and all kinds of big, nasty guns. That's why I changed my name to Me.DiebytheSword (eventually, I stopped on Me.SilentBlade for a long time). Me. being the squad tag of the guys I run with in FPS games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom