Aviator

Best answers
everybody see my aviator well i need a majin sign even though gogeta never was majin i think it might look cool so if anybody has like paintshop pro or something they can copy vegetas on to this forhead plzz.. :( and it might be cooler then i even though :shocked: one more thing i would like a signiture

Orz

Best answers
)v(ajin Gogeta said:
everybody see my aviator well i need a majin sign even though gogeta never was majin i think it might look cool so if anybody has like paintshop pro or something they can copy vegetas on to this forhead plzz.. :( and it might be cooler then i even though :shocked: one more thing i would like a signiture
Aviator, heh... if I ever go on a plane and find that my pilot is a Majin, I'm getting off that flight even if it means breaking out the window.

Anyway, I'm definately no artist or image retoucher, but I had a shot at it anyway. I directly cut and pasted the M from Vegeta's forehead, changed the colours, and altered his mouth somewhat. Here's my attempt at Majin Gogeta avatar, which is yours if you want it but will undoubtedly be replaced by better ones -

[align=center]
[/align]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A: dont triple post
B: dont spam like that plz >_>

C: to decrease the file size, it just needs to be a lower quality jpg.... i aint doing that for yas, cos i got nowhere to upload it :p

Best answers
welll how do i make other files like this one.. because all my other ones are reglar paint stuff and wont get in here because they are to big? because my other files are only a littttttle bit offf

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AVATAR damnit not Aviator. Totally different things.

Plus, isn't this suppose too be in artwork....?

Best answers
see what that guy did up there he made it with thr majin sign how do i open that with a art file? come on!!!!! answer il stay on this forum till a couple of hours just uhurry!!

Best answers
lol ok :/ ineed one with like that majin face and saying like u fool do u really think u can stop me!!! and i dont get how to use that website lol some needs to make me one i copyed that one from a diff forum's im such a n00b lol :( :cry:

Orz

Best answers
Heh, sorry about the file being too big. I did it just before I went to sleep, otherwise I would have fixed it myself...

Retired
Best answers
Majin Gogeta dont spam and post three times in a row.

and about 'the website'. You can upload your picture on a site, and then use that link as a sig. thats how it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom