Best answers
hi, i had a question about moving avatars how come some people have them and it wont let me put it on

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
filesize limit?

Best answers
no, it says you may not upload animated images. my moving picture that i want to put in is 5kb. oh by the way its a gif format

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The people that have animated avatars, had them before the rule was changed, therefore, if they remove their animated avatar, and try to put it in again, it won't work.

I think.

Best answers
Omg!!! If that's true!! That sucks :(, no wonder I couldnt get my GIF Pic to work. Grrr, perhaps you guys could change it :).

-GuZzie

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The people that have animated avatars, had them before the rule was changed, therefore, if they remove their animated avatar, and try to put it in again, it won't work.

I think.
That's only for regular members. Admins and moderators can still add new animated GIFs, which I think is bs, but I guess they can do what they want...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I think.
Exactly, once I figured this out, there is no way I'm changing my megaman, unless they fix it :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination, if they wanted they would've already changed it for you xD

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
🌠 Staff
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As of now, it's limited to forum staff and team because yeah....we are special ;P Actually, I think it even needs to be set from the forum control panel and can't be done in the normal interface.

Users who are viewing this thread