aura

dor

Best answers
in evm we have nice power up spr it can be used in turbo aura insted of the esf base aura?

Best answers
What the? They're barely visible! As much as I hate the current auras, I don't like these ones either. As long as in the next version it'll allow the use of Darksun's aura, it'll be fine.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
these are the unupdated ones the actual ones are MUCH darker trust youll forget about darksuns when you see these

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jup the updated version makes the aura more visable. Not to mention its a model aora that dosent rotate

Best answers
Actually Darksun's one does rotate, and it looks pretty cool. Oh well, I'll have to wait and see what these ones are like.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use the spinning Darksun one as well, the new one will be better though, the darkened/denser version not the one in the pics.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mike made a aura model for retro bfp and that one did look precisly like the one in dbz, this one just looks like a aura for a weak person.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't look anything like it looked in the show. No offense to darktooth, but I like the one we have now more then this new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom