Attack suggestions

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, another stupid suggestion by me =D

I'd like to suggest a change.. You know, Trunks's Burning Attack can be very useful, but isn't it supposed to stun people completely? Not just blind? I know someone suggested this before in a thread, can't remember the name. But credits to the guy who suggested it before. (He did not make a topic about it, but posted it as an idea in another topic.)

Another thing.. Android #18 will be in 1.3, that much we know. I've got a suggestion about a few perks she should have.. Seeing as androids never really run out of ki, (probably because they don't have "ki") why not make her standard attacks, generic beams/balls and ki balls free to fire? I don't mean she should fire big attacks without losing ki, but just the two standard attacks which everyone has.

Crits people xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres just some things that really shouldnt ment to be accurate for games. the android no ki is one of them. Most likley she will be like every character, and have ki and charge ki. Budokai3 knew infinate ki in any way wouldnt work so even androids got tired when they ran out of ki in that game.

And i think the burning attack should be a ssj ball attack thats decently strong and no blind.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger said:
I'd like to suggest a change.. You know, Trunks's Burning Attack can be very useful, but isn't it supposed to stun people completely? Not just blind?
I think the blinding is fine, people would complain that its cheap if you were completly stunned.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think Android 18 should have any other attacks besides ki blast and gen ball/beam. If the team decides to give the androids infinite ki, then i'll issue everyone a warning now: Beware the Melee-er!

Best answers
inf ki means constant tele bashing and swooping....gg for anyone vs some one who can take advantage of it.eg : Tele to you, punch, tele punch , gen ball, tele tele gen ball, tele punch...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if they do that then she'll basically have to be a slow character and not have alot of health

Best answers
Infinite Ki adds to the fact that a good player will low ping will completely own...Not just own, but OWN.

Imagine being able to never win a throw...getting gen balled, and having her on top of you all the time. You can't charge a beam to try to beat her because she'll jump down your throat before it's half charged.

Throw as many Ki blasts as you can at the ground into a large bubble, throw them in, gen ball, clean up what's left with another bash to the noggin..etc.

If they do try to fight the throw, they'll have even less Ki....

While it's an interesting idea, I only believe she should operate at severely reduced Ki cost

Cons of making her a low life/slow char :

Detonated beams. Throw a KHH near her and detonate to make sure she'll never leave that range

Very difficult character to play

Would be horridly ineffective vs anyone who can keep their range/beam jumping.

2 or 3 smacks to the face and a gen ball she's dead...this can be pro or con really...

Pros :

Infinite Ki means that she can teleport all she wants

Will eventually win all struggles with blasts, assuming she's far enough from an edge

Can throw till there's no tomorrow and immediately teleport and blast to her hearts content........well, maybe not a pro?

Alot of questions to answer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god... 3 of the attacks irk me, 1 is the burning attack
the burning attack made a big explosion when trunks fired it a cyborg frieza and vegetas ki blast attack (the one where he charges and like 6 come out), that needs to charge longer and they need to be much more powerful...

also.. the burning attack is a ball not a beam, so it should be that way, and it shouldnt be controllable. I say take out the control of the Burning attack in exchange for a more powerful attack.

and the last one that bugs me is the finish buster, that attack needs to be shown forming over trunks head when he raises his hands (also should apply to the scatter shot and big bang) and the ball beam should be much much bigger (also applys to the big bang)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
R e a d the damn post I made. I said only for her ki ball and generic beam/ball! I said NOTHING of teleporting or swooping! Read the post =)

Best answers
Dan16 god... 3 of the attacks irk me, 1 is the burning attack
the burning attack made a big explosion when trunks fired it a cyborg frieza and vegetas ki blast attack (the one where he charges and like 6 come out), that needs to charge longer and they need to be much more powerful...

also.. the burning attack is a ball not a beam, so it should be that way, and it shouldnt be controllable. I say take out the control of the Burning attack in exchange for a more powerful attack.

and the last one that bugs me is the finish buster, that attack needs to be shown forming over trunks head when he raises his hands (also should apply to the scatter shot and big bang) and the ball beam should be much much bigger (also applys to the big bang)
?? what does that have to do with 18 and infinate ki...

as for infinate ki on ki blast/ gen beam sounds cool to me it will give her slight advantage over some one in a gen ball PS but that's about it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, it wasn't a huge idea but it seemed appropriate. I never said I wanted to give #18 NO ki cost at all, which would make her pretty much unstoppable. The other guy above you is referring to my first idea, and not the sedcond one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger said:
I'd like to suggest a change.. You know, Trunks's Burning Attack can be very useful, but isn't it supposed to stun people completely? Not just blind? I know someone suggested this before in a thread, can't remember the name. But credits to the guy who suggested it before. (He did not make a topic about it, but posted it as an idea in another topic.)
The only thing wrong with burning attack is that it's a ball (in show) not a beam (in game). Then again the team doesn't seem to care seeing as how this correction has been suggested a couple times before every release with absolutley no fixes.

The truth is no one knows what it does, he never hit anyone with it. Blinding is fine, but it would have a much larger advantage if it was a ball.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
inf ki for anything wouldnt work. its like 97% that she will play as everyone else thats in the game and 99.6% players will complain about androids running out of ki..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wtf? Would someone mind reading my freaking post?! It says ONLY FOR GENERIC BEAM AND BALL + KI BALL! Understand?! Read my damn post before you crit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger said:
Wtf? Would someone mind reading my freaking post?! It says ONLY FOR GENERIC BEAM AND BALL + KI BALL! Understand?! Read my damn post before you crit.
and read mine.
RavenTrunks said:
inf ki for anything wouldnt work.
It just wont work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
inf anything will be greatly uneven if only few people have it. if this is in mostly everyone will pick andriod 18 regardless if she has weak beams or not, for simply the fact she has a inf attack that can be used by experts in unstopable ways.

really dont need to state reasons, just common sense. Games with inf ammo without reloading(in this case charging) really requier no skill, and is cheap.

Best answers
Unless she was made to only do 1 damage per fully charged Gen Ball... or maby less...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg listen to yourself. Why do people pick Goku over Vegeta? Because Goku is perfect in every single way, in ESF. Why do people pick Buu? Because experts can make him invulnerable. If experts pick Vegeta, they do it for the trans and he can still be invulnerable. ALL chars are strong like that. You can't just say its cus the experts would abuse it. Isn't buu being abused? Noooo, he's so weak, cant be used for anything. I say, if you don't have a valid reason, then just dont post.

Best answers
Dont lke the idaer with burning attack...

but the idaer with android 18 are great :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom