Assassin's Creed

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The video content is old, bu this version is very clean so don't even think about telling me this is old news.

Now we get to see how fluid this actually is.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now distinguish the quality between the 2.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're actually the reason why I posted this.

Second generation 360 games > first gen Wii games.

Get the 360 Kain. You won't regret it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the ps3's lost several of its exclusives.

good for me and my 360 XD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed. By releasing this for the PC, the mods that could be developed in the future using this game's technology would be quite interesting to play.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
At the moment Assassin's Creed is the only reason I'd pick up a 360.. the trouble is that it's a damned good reason. :D

I may have to press-gang a friend into purchasing a 360, lord knows I don't have the finances for it.

Best answers
this is a must-have! not for me but my buddy XD
even if the main hero looks uber cool,he still looks so f*ckin suspicious and stand out in every crowd... thats kinda unrealistic XD but who cares...

Xenon

X
this is a must-have! not for me but my buddy XD
even if the main hero looks uber cool,he still looks so f*ckin suspicious and stand out in every crowd... thats kinda unrealistic XD but who cares...
Yes, because we all lived in the year 1191, and can properly determine what is realistic or not in this game. Leave it to the experts to make that analysis.

Edit: @ bapplebo - Maybe, maybe not. Ubisoft's games aren't usually very mod friendly.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll wait for the pc version, but this game is definitly gonna be awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Second generation 360 games > first gen Wii games.
That was the stupidest thing you've ever said trying to prove a point.. might as well just say 2006s Technology > 1800s Technology.

Obviously it's better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, because we all lived in the year 1191, and can properly determine what is realistic or not in this game. Leave it to the experts to make that analysis.
People who wear white cloaks with hoods and glide rather walk stand out in any era. That guy would be the equivalent of a someone in a black trenchcoat with black sunglasses in our time. You would know to keep your distance.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was the stupidest thing you've ever said trying to prove a point.. might as well just say 2006s Technology > 1800s Technology.

Obviously it's better.
Since you've chosen to take it out of context, I'll explain it to you. Kaination was deciding whether to get a Wii or Xbox360 in his thread. I stated that he is the reason for me creating this topic. If you look in his thread, I try to convince him to choose the 360 over the Wii because of the quality of the games (like Assassin's Creed), and the sheer number of titles available.

So that little line was me providing Kaination with my logic as to why he should choose a 360.

But of course you knew that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom