Ascending

when ascending higher should it take longer?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No your Crazy it's hard enough to ascend right now without getting Hit!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I'm not sure if the esf is even gonna read this but my idea is about when your ascending higher in the (later beta's) it should take longer. I know when you ascend for the first time and your PL is low it takes like 9 seconds but lets say your ascending ssj2 it would take like 11 seconds and when you get to ssj3 it would take like 14 seconds...

I don't even why I suggested this cause 9 seconds feels like forever if when you first trasform cause your trying to avoid getting blasted/meeled ....

I dunno just an idea. Reply and tell me what you think about it?

Best answers
honestly i think the transform time is prolly gonna be about the same time as the sound bite they yoink...

i do think that for balance sake the first characters that reach ssj2 should have a longer transform time then say someoen who has to get 1 or 2 more thousand pl to go ssj2

Best answers
guys, did you see episode 23x where goku goes SSJ3?

it should definiatly take longer to go beyond SSJ =)

Best answers
Dont-No you are totally right i did take much longer to go from ssj2 :notice: ssj3 then from normal to ssj1 to ssj2.

Best answers
SSJGokuSSJ you are totally right about agreeing with Dont-No he is right, it did take much longer to go from ssj2 to ssj3 then from normal to ssj1 to ssj2

Best answers
heyheyhey!!!! i didnt say anything about it should take as long as it does in the show.

im just pointing out that it takes longer to go SSJ3 then to go SSJ or SSJ2...

man who would want to stand for like 3 minutes or what it takes in the show just to go SSJ3, and how big would the chances be of surviving? :rolleyes:

Best answers
Well the only reason why it takes longer is because he doesn't have enough practice going ssj3 then ssj2 in the buu saga... but you have to think it's been like I dunno like 5 or 6 years since they fought cell they could of went ssj2 like 1 year later then they got enough practice going ssj2... it's just like the game pretty much the higher the power lvl the less time you have to wait on becoming a SSJ.

But it's pretty funny how he showes buu SSj3 and it took like 5 minutes.. then he shows trunks and goten like 2 mins then when he comes back to earth alive and fights evil buu he trasforms Right away..

Best answers
ofcuz it should become easier each time you get a higher PL :)

Best answers
I think most people don't like the amount of time it takes to transform even now because it leaves you totally defenseless while doing it and someone decides to blast you while your transforming and that stops your transformation, so I think that if their going to increase transform times then they should add some type of defense for em like an energy field that could stop blasts and melee but at the expense of energy ofcourse and if the person runs out of power during the transformatin then it would cease. That would give an end to the endless complaints about noobs that just go around and stop transformations because they think it's fun.

Best answers
i don't see the big problem with the delay time..

right when you spawn you just hide and do it quickly and most of the times it works..

Best answers
Stupid poll everyone is voting no before they even read the thread >=\

Best answers
i vote yes, it'll make more people play.

Scruffie

S
But it should be like an invisible Gohans shield, whenever you get too close it throws you away and instead of absorbing attacks they should bounce away.

That seems fair.

Best answers
if u are a high level ascending goes faster so if u maintain that
(example) u transform ssj 1 for first time it takes a while but when u have perfect transformation u can go to the nxt transformation so that would take as long as u transform to ssj1 for the first time and the same rule by ssj 3 and 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom