Ascending/Descending

Best answers
Well, this is my first post on the ESF boards, and I hope this hasnt been said before, especially not recently, but I have an idea...

I thought it would be a good idea, instead of just ur PL changing when your life gets too low, you should be able to control it, when you hold down the descend button, your PL drops and, this way you can hide it, and hide urself on the map, then when you are ready to power up, you hold ascend and power up to your fullest or to the point you need/want, once you're done doing that if you are strong enough to transform, you just tap the ascend button and go SSJ or to your next transformation, for sayia-jins, you can go out of SSJ by holding descend and doing it slowly,and this could also make it so you could hide your PL in SSJ form or to come out of it quickly you tap it, this could also go for others transformations, except if they cant descend, they cant descend, and they just hide it in that form...

Hope you guys like my idea, please reply your thoughts and anything you would like to change or add to it

Best answers
Why not just have two seperate buttons for powering up and down ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, make two new buttons.
But I like the idea!

Best answers
so your square on the radar dissapears when you power down?

its brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom