Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Looking good. :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Kewl, I'm guessing you can click on the different transformations and they show up where the character is?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kewl, I'm guessing you can click on the different transformations and they show up where the character is?
As you see, i have the third form Frieza selected. Basically you can look though all forms by clicking on them in the character model window.

Discord Member
Best answers
This is looking pretty good keep up the great work :) and also is that the final roster or is there going to be more characters added like Cell?

Best answers
The selection screen could look better, but it could look worse than this, overall it's lookin nice. :)

Best answers
Constructive
I'll try to make-up for Fakyra

I love the green background because it reminds me of the background of a scouter so definitely keep that. I also like the way you guys did the numbers as far as putting periods in there instead of commas. Stating the obvious, Piccolo's antennae should be under the turban and 1st form Frieza COULD have a scouter, but the way he's depicted doesn't stray from the manga. My only question is about the "speed" variable - is it supposed to be out of 1000? I recommend showing it as a number related to a max speed value like 10 (9 out of 10). Also, instead of "weapons", I would use the word "abilities".

burritos or tacos?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The selection screen looks nice, but I think in place of the character models themselves being shown where you choose who to play, there should just be pictures of the characters.

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
so does this mean this game will FINALLY be released after u guys actually working on it??
So this means there is progress being done, and its done when its done, as always and with any mod.

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So this means there is progress being done, and its done when its done, as always and with any mod.
Barely any progress has been done, iirc they still need a character modeler, and without one the project isn't going anywhere.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Barely any progress has been shown
Fixed that for you. You don't know that progress hasn't been being done, it's just not being shown. A lot of progress can still be done to the mod without having it be a visual thing. There are also character modelers on the team, but I'm pretty sure only GG is working on them right now and the demand for another helps makes the character models be created faster.

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Barely any progress has been done, iirc they still need a character modeler, and without one the project isn't going anywhere.
As Damaera said, just because its not "shown" doesn't mean there isnt anything being done and again as Damaera said, just because they are looking "for a modeler" doesn't mean they don't already have some already, rather contributors or unannounced members to the team since that post.

So as always, its done when its done. They'll show progress when they want to, not when we want them to.

Honestly though, if you so many of you have lost faith in the mod and believe it'll never come out. Then why are you here and keeping coming back just to post "its dead/never coming out"? Just leave the site and forums alone, since there is obviously no "fan" support in that type of behavior. Either have positive or constructive feedback, or nothing at all.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either have positive or constructive feedback, or nothing at all.
On this note, Constructive feedback is preferred over blatant fellatio.

As we have said many times over a lot of the progress isn't visual until we get some models cranking out

Best answers
Damn ESF has gone a long way, I remember playing it back in 2004 or so, this looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom