Arya, head of the royal guard of Ealidain

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

character im making to go with a story im trying to write... busy busy busy >;o
and yes, i know shes missing her head, im working on that later when i wake up. she is the captain of the royal guard, and an elf.

Best answers
Wow... looks realy amazing, though the arms look a bit long, the hands are a bit too big from the front view. Everything else is UNO-PERFECTO or something.

Whats the polycount?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

the reason theres like, 4 missing polies, that arent selected, is cos the reference images are hidden from view :)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can be honest with you, cause I'm a friend... it sucks.

Omg jks it gifes me teh b0n4r.

But seriously, I'm no modeller, so while I know nothing about poly-flow, it still looks really gewd.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg i aer skinned teh cleavage >;o

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking good Gir, I'd suggest to give her long white hair, that would fit the best imo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
model's lookign alright the skin's not :(.

Best answers
i think u pushed he breast leacage too suddenly...let it go up more

tried to find two good pictures...but all i could get were angled shots

SORRY ADMINS IF THIS THROWS OFF RULES...

the cleaveg is meant to go...up...then..have light shading go outwards...also for the model..i think ushould pull her lower body up a lil...her upperbody is alil long

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:
model's lookign alright the skin's not :(.
whats wrong with it and how do you suggest fixing it?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill get to the point,

its got alot of problems, from the front and angled views it has a really poor shape, it doesnt look very "womanly", shes not curvy enough, its practically a straight line from her armpits to her waist

from the side however the torso looks superb, but below its got some problems as well, you greatly overdid her butt, and something about the knees/shins just doesnt look natural

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krazyace said:
i think u pushed he breast leacage too suddenly...let it go up more

tried to find two good pictures...but all i could get were angled shots

SORRY ADMINS IF THIS THROWS OFF RULES...

the cleaveg is meant to go...up...then..have light shading go outwards...also for the model..i think ushould pull her lower body up a lil...her upperbody is alil long
thats probably the most god-awful picture you could find...

Best answers
Dan16 said:
thats probably the most god-awful picture you could find...
And that`s probably the most god-awful offtopic you could write. ;)

For the skin, Gir, as i said you on msn, the metal looks kinda weird. And like krazyace said, just pull the 'leakage' up a bit, otherwise, in the side view, make her breasts stand out more. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks nuttzy, ill try to get her more curvy, but its kinda hard when shes wearing armour (the piece below the "bra" is actually gonna be scale mail, so its not fitted plating). its hard considdering the low polycount im going for though... ill give it a shot :)

and she isnt meant to have big tits for gods sake! they shouldnt have cast liv tyler for Aeowin, its totally thrown off the image that elves are slender, and mainly featureless....

Best answers
Then you`ll need to fix the skin. ;)

To be precise, just pull the 'leakage' up a bit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha even small breasted women can have cleavage if they wear the right clothes...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I won´t say something against the form and mesh of the woman but the render really bothers me.. The shoulders look bad to me and the neck too... i really dont know if its the render but... it just bothers me!

I would like to crit the forearms... they seem to thick... maybe make the forearme abit smaller.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
made edits to the torso, lemme know if it looks any better now (model only.)

gah, the metal on the chest plate is annoying the fux out of me... i can skin black metal, but not silver!!! >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
made edits to the torso, lemme know if it looks any better now (model only.)

gah, the metal on the chest plate is annoying the fux out of me... i can skin black metal, but not silver!!! >_<

I'd suggest starting over on the skin -_-. Find some good reference pictures ;).
In all seriousness though the best way to do it is to use some references and just try to copy the look as much as possible it's a little tricky but you have to define everythign very lightly not dark shadows nor bright highlights.

for the metal just do it like you would black metal except not as dark maybe
*shrug*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm can anyone think of any good colour schemes? the whole royal guard are decked in white... so the captain needs to be distinguished from the rest, and im having a hard time coming up with any...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom