Are you a Button Basher?

Best answers
Hey again

Ok I was just playing Esf, Woohooo big surprize and i was getting owned as usual(only coz my ping is CRUDFULL!!!) can u believe it 400 on a local server...i meen jeeeeeees(56k) Anyways I noticed something, well actually not the first time. There I was, face to face with the enemy. We were ready to do battel to see who would be the MOST POWER SUPER SAIYAn IN THE SERVER!!!!!. We chared towards each other at lightning speed leaving yellow flames in our wakes. We clashed and there was a fury of well coordinated moves and then....<Block> I blocked his attack and was going to do a reprisal(return) attack BUT no...WHAST THIS?!?!?!?! MY RIGHT CLICK DIDNT WANT TO DO ANYTHING!!!! I JUST SAT THERE LIKE A KOON LOOKING BLANKY AT HIM!!!! i meen come on guys.... it's damn irritating when you are in a highly competative battle and your right click or block button doesnt work... It just makes me wanna smash something! namyely the mouse!....but i will relax..since it's only beta......i'm still mad tho!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hold down the button

works better than tapping it

Best answers
sometimes hib when i hold down the button he still he won't hit him and i usually have a good ping(30 to 115)

Best answers
it's a problem that some (or many) ppl have (well at least I do). they can't perform "quick" actions, meaning you can't press two buttons too fast, the second button won't work. like, try hitting number 9 and then left click quickly, the leftclick won't work ....... i don't why, and i don't know how many ppl have this problem, but i have seen some ppl complain about it too, so maybe it's a bug or something.

Best answers
i also have that problem it makes it really challenging and furstrating when the opponent keeps doing melee after melee over and over and you hit block and it wont block.for example earlier today i was playing in one of the public servers and me and someone were in a battle he came at me with a melee and i blocked.then i went back at him with a melee and knocked him back he rebounded and came back at me with melee i held block(right mouse button) and it didnt block.then immediatly after he sent me flying into a wall and came at me with melee after melee after melee untin he killed me.theres one thing i have a big problem with and that is it takes to long to tranform in ssj formn and stuff.while your trying to transform theres always that one person that will either melee you in the middle of the transformation and knock you out of it before ity can complete or blast you with a powerful attack either draining half your energy or killing you.anyone else have this problem.i find it the more people in the server the more these problems occur because its just to many people sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom