Are they or Are they not?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea with Ginyu... Maybe he could also get there health. Like he stabs himself like in the show then changes bodies. Person who becomes Ginyu would get rapped cause of the damage that the stab did.

Best answers
Well, I don't know much about this game. (Mainly because I don't even have Half Life, yet..) But anyways, I'll post my thoughts..

I remember reading that transformantions were important in the new release, so.. This is how I believe Trunks should be..

Base > SSJ > USSJ > USSJ2.

SSJ + USSJ are both good forms. They both increase speed and power. Let me make something clear. (I don't believe that this has been said yet...)
USSJ2 does NOT increase speed. Infact, it decreases speed and increases power.
..On second thought, USSJ2 might not even be needed..

Anyways, that's basicially my two cents. But I can't say much considering I haven't played this game.. So I don't know how stuff works..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with everything you said, I think he should have USSJ2 though, it depends on your playing style whether you want the power for speed decrease or not.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They might not even give the speed a down size seeing as how no one would play trunks anymore. I think it would be an awesome idea but majority always rules...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom