Archlord

Best answers
Ok i just got my beta invite yesterday after a annoying finding my accound password time, i tried out the game here are my impressions.

First off you will notice it resembles lineage in the looks, and diablo 2 in the controls, trying to move with WASD will only result in frustration, also lvling at lower lvl's is easy for melee, hard for anything else, group will automatically loot anything that drops, when something drops anyone can pick it up, once you hit lvl 6 you enter the pk world, aka anyone can kill you.

As well as where the game gets its name archlord, a player can become the ruler of the world, and because it is a korean game, all the female models are highly detailed, including the orcs who just wear thongs and a loincloth haha.

Ill have more to review on after i spend a few more hours on it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Careful now, you did sign a non-disclosure agreement stating that you wouldn't relay information about the beta to third parties...

Best answers
It is a closed beta yea, fileplanet sub's got in, but they had other people already in it.

Best answers
You get the option to return to town, use a reverse stone, or if you are pked, set a bounty on someones head.

Haha well iv told you all im going to tell you, as i just found out i did agree to a NDA i just didn't see it in my email, im gonna zip it now, till i decide to close out my beta, then i will give images/info, till then my mouth will now shut.

The "ArchLord" game software, which includes the software program, the media and related documentation in printed or electronic form, (the “Beta Game”) is licensed to you (the “Recipient”) on the terms set forth below for the sole purpose of testing and evaluation (the “Purpose”). If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, you will not be authorized to participate in the beta testing and will not be allowed to use the software.

1. In this Agreement, the term "Confidential Information" shall mean information which is confidential and of commercial value to Codemasters including without limitation information relating to any of Codemasters actual or prospective products (including the Beta Game), activities, know-how, research and development, customers, or commercial relationships, which is disclosed to Recipient but will not include information which (i) is already rightfully known to Recipient at the time that the Confidential Information was received, (ii) is or becomes a part of the public knowledge or literature or is or becomes publicly known, not as a result of any action by Recipient, or (iii) is rightfully received by Recipient from a third party without any violation of confidentiality.

2. Recipient agrees not to disclose any of the Confidential Information to any third party, make any copies of the Confidential Information, or use the Confidential Information for any purpose other than the Purpose. At the earlier of (a) the date when Recipient shall no longer reasonably require the Confidential Information for the Purpose or (b) the date that Recipient is requested to return or destroy the Confidential Information by the Company, Recipient shall immediately discontinue the use of the Confidential Information and return the Confidential Information and all copies thereof in all material forms under the power or control of Recipient to Codemasters or destroy the Confidential Information as the case may be.

3. The Beta Game is licensed, and not sold, and this Agreement confers no title or ownership to the Beta Game or any copy thereof. Codemasters grants Recipient the non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to use one copy of the Beta Game solely for use on a single computer for the Purpose. Recipient accepts and agrees that all title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Beta Game and any and all copies thereof, including but not limited to any titles, computer code, data, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, text, dialog, catch phrases, locations, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, and any related documentation, are owned by Codemasters its affiliates or its licensors

4. Recipient shall not rent, lease, sell, sublicense, assign, or otherwise transfer the Beta Game or any of its components, including any accompanying printed materials to any third party. Recipient shall not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Beta Game. Recipient shall not provide to any third party, in any form, information related to Recipients testing of the Beta Game and its performance. Recipient agrees to comply with any and all instructions relating to the Purpose.

5. To the maximum extent allowed by law, Codemasters expressly disclaims all warranties or conditions of any kind, express, implied or statutory, including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Installation and use of the software is done at Recipient’s own risk. Codemasters takes no responsibility for any damage caused to Recipient’s computer equipment arising through the use of this software. Any charges arising from testing the Beta Game online, such as from Recipient’s internet service provider, or any telephone charges, are to be borne by Recipient. Codemasters is not liable for any costs or losses (direct or consequential) incurred by Recipient in connection with the Purpose (except that nothing in this agreement shall exclude or restrict Codemasters liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of Codemasters). For the avoidance of doubt, Recipient is not eligible for any payment for and in connection with the Purpose. This is a strictly voluntary exercise.

6. No modification of or amendment to this Agreement shall be valid or binding unless set forth in writing and duly executed by the parties hereto and no waiver of any breach of any term or provision of this Agreement shall be effective or binding unless made in writing and signed by the party purporting to give the same and, unless otherwise provided, shall be limited to the specific breach waived.

7. If the Recipient is in breach of any of the terms of this Agreement or any of the Beta Guidelines accompanying the software the Recipient will no longer be entitled to continue with the Purpose and must return or destroy the Confidential Information as directed by Codemasters. In any event, Codemasters reserves the right to cancel the Purpose at any time without notice.

8. No modification of or amendment to this Agreement shall be valid or binding unless set forth in writing and duly executed by the parties hereto and no waiver of any breach of any term or provision of this Agreement shall be effective or binding unless made in writing and signed by the party purporting to give the same and, unless otherwise provided, shall be limited to the specific breach waived.

9. If a court or other lawful authority of competent jurisdiction declares any provision or Clause of this Agreement invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this Agreement will continue in full force and effect with respect to all other provisions and Clauses and all rights and remedies accrued under such other provisions and Clauses will survive any such declaration. This Agreement shall be exclusively governed by the laws of England and all and any disputes shall be exclusively referred to the Courts of England and Wales.

Oopsie ^-^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh well....

....i made tons of signatures from game images in the dawn of war closed beta

Best answers
Odds of me getting caught without being told on is slim, but better safe then sorry they always say, i might still relay info in pm's or something should you send them to me tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom