Archlord

Best answers
Despite some of the hits i saw about this game i gave it a shot, and it is great fun, currently i am a lvl 31 hunter working on 32. Me and my guild are trying to help the beastiary to get information about some bosses around the world, so we go into high lvl areas to do so.

I will post more pictures as i find the bosses, but some of the bosses i have seen are just incredibly detailed.

First a dragon.
Randomly placed bosses around the world, need picture love, as they are quite unique looking, here is one that know saw and died to in seconds.

Second is what seems to be a centaur, how i got this close without being attacked is still a mystery to me.
Another boss the boss of the old mine Lvl 2.

More to come!

Best answers
I was part of the beta test for that game. It was interesting for an hour, but feels too much like Lineage II to keep it overly interesting. Still, nice pics.

Best answers
Yeah it was a meh game in beta, but in release the chantra shop is free so it is like free buffs, the pvp is kind of hard to get used to but it is a great game, and the grind isn't as bad as it seems.

Got a nice pic of Magmaron.

Best answers
Looks exactly like Lineage 2 to me. The most open, boring, game in exhistance, ruined by bots, and had a retarded economy. Not to mention the combat. My friend fell asleep at the keyboard playing it.

I don't think I'll be trying archlord anytime ever, seeing how is I were king I would make some rediculous rule and they wouldn't allow it like they promised

Best answers
Ill put it simply, the grind isn't anywhere near as bad as some people may think it is, as it is annoying to get killed while you are grinding it makes the game fun. This game resembles lineage in alot of ways, but honestly it takes alot of the core gameplay parts from other games, enhances them and makes 1 great game.

You really have to try it as pictures don't do it justice, but seeing a safe area of a town go into a all hell war zone because of a guild war, is truly a site to behold.

Also i found this video, it is what made me want to play AL in the first place.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4E7X-0z7-Q

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom