April Fools

Best answers
As everybody knows yesterday was April 1th a.k.a. prank day.
So I was just wondering what kind of pranks everybody pulled that day.

My taget was mostly the teacher.

like putting a needle on the chair(I was gonna go for glue but it messes up the clothes)

or stick a potato into her exaust pipe.

So...what pranks did you guys pull?

Best answers
haven't pulled any pranks, couldn't think of a good 1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, i havent done pranks a long time now, but this year i had to do it again, i got up at 4 in the night, and then i putted al the clocks in the house a hour forward, evryone thought they where late for work or school :D hehe they where verry mad

Best answers
I scared my step mom into thinking that whn we were driving, The brakes wouldn't work and i had not control.(it was in the dirt, and the truks a piece of junk) I got her good >_<

Best answers
on my parents I pulled one I'm not gonna forget very fast.

I called several pizza places(6 in total) and ordered 3 large pizza's from each one.
They were fooled bigtime.:laff: :laff:
but I had to eat all the pizza's as a little punichment.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

my stumach still hurts from it.

Best answers
me and 3 of my friends bought chains and locks, and we locked the school the night of april 1th. in the morning, no one could enter!!! that was so funny!!!!!!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I didn't pull any pranks but one of our biology teachers did. He got the whole class to copy down notes on special South American plants which can move from tree to tree, the only plants capable of movement. :D

The whole thing fell apart when one of the girls asked a question about the plant but I thought it was pretty funny when I heard about it.

Best answers
put stink bombs in many doors around my school so when they closed they all went off.:laff:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well as they say, you can only be young once but you can be immature forever!
Pranks pwn!

Best answers
I shot my teacher as a prank but he never got up :S
the lame man. he always mess things up. to bad he is dead :scared:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, one of my friends dad owns an indoor driving range, so we filled his Sunfire with golf balls.

We had 7 fire alarms go off at school.

I got to school early and changed my best friend's lock on his locker.

I got a blood capsul, my friend hit me in the back of head, and I started coughing up blood, said I bit my tongue. the teacher freaked out and I got sent to the office when I said april fools,. and the janitor had to clean it up.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me and my friends put a dead fish head into one of our teachers desk. They still havn't found it :).

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ooh that also reminds me, my friend found this stuff, it's aerosol spray that smells like marijauna. He got a couple cans and coated the 3rd floor with it, the whole floor wreaked.

Best answers
OK, our prank was like two months early.
Our friend left the room to his locker and we put glue on a towel in his chair. Later he came back and we all thought he saw it and threw it away. So we told him get up and see if he sat in it, we saw nothing. At the end of the hour, 40 minutes of glue on his ass. He got up and he saw it and he was pissed, white sticky stuff all over his ass!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets see... my prank happened in my Cisco Networking Class. Lately we have been configuring routers. Our class split into two different groups, and mine was first. We had to configure a 5 router network with 5 different hosts. After we got it running just fine, we deleted all the configuration files, connected the wrong wires to the wrong things, unplugged some routers, turned off surge protectors, screwed with the TCP/IP settings on the computers, disconnect some of the console cables, and whatever other havoc we could create for the other group.

Needless to say, they still have not figured out what all is wrong...

Lid

L
i was sick for the last few days so i could pull no pranks, ended up getting the DMZ forum believing i was a necrophilliac suffering from syphillis

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, compared to you guys my prank was nothing...

Our school has a test period next week, and one of the tests starts at 17:30 and lasts till 19:10. A week after we found out about that, I said to one of my classmates that they moved the test so it started at 19:00. He got pissed about it and then I said "April Fools!"... I tell you, he was pissed :D .

Best answers
well not really an april fools joke but i did this on muck up day at the end of high school, covered the bowls of the toilets with gladwrap and placed the U shaped seat over the top of it. unless you look at it carfully before you go you will have a very unplesant experence.

too bad i got caught after a teacher went in. he he he it was worth the saterday detention.

Best answers
I put loads and loads of tobasco sause (the super hot kind, though I don't find it hot unless you get it in your eye, then it really burns) in various food, including all the drinks of the house (cept the wine) and watched has people got a drink from the fridge, poured then burn't.:devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom