Apple INVENTS Full Screen Apps ~

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to admire them for how they peddle off old features as new, first we had face time, which has blown people's minds.

Next Mac OSX Lion 10.7 is introducing Full-screen apps, yeah, you heard that right, you can finally have Apps that run full screen, absolutely mental, I imagine some people may become over excited by this new feature and pass out.

"Full-screen apps. A better way to enjoy the apps you love.
On iPad, every app is displayed full screen, with no distractions, and there’s one easy way to get back to all your other apps. Mac OS X Lion does the same for your desktop. You can bring an app to full screen with one click, switch to another full-screen app with a swipe of the trackpad and swipe back to the desktop to access your multi-window apps. And system-wide support for full-screen apps makes them bigger and more immersive. So you can concentrate on every detail of your work, or play on a grander scale than ever before."

They missed out the unless you have a PC and have done it forever, I'll let that slide though due to how technologically advanced this break through is.

Source: http://www.apple.com/uk/macosx/lion/
LOL...oh man...Apple...oh man, how bad their fans are...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I pressed F11 in Internet Explorer before posting this.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love OS X

But I was hoping for better features.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, for the record, they never claimed to have invented full screen apps. They've merely announced they're bringing it to Mac OSX Lion.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
F11 and posting.

I still dislike most of how Mac OS handles things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom