APB Reloaded

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's back! The closed beta has begun, and I'm on it, if anyone else has access, let's gang up!

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's back! The closed beta has begun, and I'm on it, if anyone else has access, let's gang up!
I applied for it, but didn't get a key.

Gimme one if you get an extra.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game got closed for a reason didn't it? It was horrible from what I hear.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game got closed for a reason didn't it? It was horrible from what I hear.
Yeh, it had lots of hacks and bugs. But they have a new developer now, thats why it changed to F2P model. They said their primary focus was to fix bugs and prevent hacks so there might be hope for this game yet.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its actually isnt that bad. Dalte and I had a lot of fun playing it when it FIRST came out for free at the time. It wasn't boring, always had something going on which was great. Driving cars was a ***** though, on an mmo its just horrid. But gameplay wise, I actually enjoyed it.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I signed up for the beta, maybe I'll get a key. I just got into Tactical Intervention's beta.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I signed up for the beta, maybe I'll get a key. I just got into Tactical Intervention's beta.
Thanks for the heads up about Tactical Intervention. I checked it out, found out I liked some of its gameplay features and even ended up getting a Beta Key. And I only just found out that it uses Source Engine, causing it to become an insta-win. Closed Beta for it will start on 6th of this month. So for those who wanna get in as well, go here and enter these keys ---> 424E-9D4A-CF92-4CC2 and F32B-F52B-AAC7-45A0. Two just incase one doesn't work.

Well, enough highjacking the thread, APB Reloaded Open Beta will begin on May 18th.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No problem Z Power, but all is not well.

It is a Korean FPS...it has a cash shop...you know, something like Warrock, where you earn moeny and buy an item and it disappears 1 day, 7 days, or 14 days later, and they sell really OP stuff in the store?

I am sick of micro-transactions. I recently tried out LOTRO F2P, but about 75% of the content is locked out. There are no leveling areas past LV.30(of 65) to level at, unless you buy a 5$ expansion pack, and then that only gets you to 40, then at 40 you have to buy another 5$ one, ect ,and so on, and content for the higher levels ranges from 10-20$ per...

You also can't manually upgrade bag space...they limit how much money you can hold! You can't even SELL items on the AH. It's a fun game, but I don't want to dump like 50$ into it so it can become what it should be by default.

I'd rather buy a game for 50$ flat and then never have to pay for it again, than have a free game with **** tons of Micro transactions. Cosmetic only is nice, but alot of these Korean FPS have a gun with like +50% clip size, +25% Damage + 10% accuracy, and such...it just gets very frustrating. Especially in a game like Tactical Intervention, which is like Counter-Strike...considering Gooseman is making it, the original creator of Counter-Strike...but it's going to be muddled...people will buy the best gear...

It's so disappointing that Micro transactions have proved more profitable than selling a 50$ game + 15$ sub fee...

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No problem Z Power, but all is not well.

It is a Korean FPS...it has a cash shop...you know, something like Warrock, where you earn moeny and buy an item and it disappears 1 day, 7 days, or 14 days later, and they sell really OP stuff in the store?

I am sick of micro-transactions. I recently tried out LOTRO F2P, but about 75% of the content is locked out. There are no leveling areas past LV.30(of 65) to level at, unless you buy a 5$ expansion pack, and then that only gets you to 40, then at 40 you have to buy another 5$ one, ect ,and so on, and content for the higher levels ranges from 10-20$ per...

You also can't manually upgrade bag space...they limit how much money you can hold! You can't even SELL items on the AH. It's a fun game, but I don't want to dump like 50$ into it so it can become what it should be by default.

I'd rather buy a game for 50$ flat and then never have to pay for it again, than have a free game with **** tons of Micro transactions. Cosmetic only is nice, but alot of these Korean FPS have a gun with like +50% clip size, +25% Damage + 10% accuracy, and such...it just gets very frustrating. Especially in a game like Tactical Intervention, which is like Counter-Strike...considering Gooseman is making it, the original creator of Counter-Strike...but it's going to be muddled...people will buy the best gear...

It's so disappointing that Micro transactions have proved more profitable than selling a 50$ game + 15$ sub fee...
I dunno, some of the FPS mmos are really good in balancing their in-game and real store weaponry. Combat Arms, yes, has way too many overpowered items. But I've recently tried Project Blackout and Alliance of Valiant Arms, and they allow you to permanently purchase the same weapons that you can buy using real cash. Battlefield P4F is another such title, I would be mostly near the top of the rankings and I haven't invested anything in it.

For Tactical Intervention, from their faq, they say they might have permanent items too, so I might just have to play and find out which route they follow.

About the rest of the recently F2P titles, they are that way because they converted from P2P model. As far as I know, none of the initially F2P mmos make you pay for extra content. Seriously, most people are crazy about cosmetic upgrades, so I don't see why they should give OP items in store. Hopefully this will stabilize in the future.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah yeah, A.V.A is a good game, save for the lag and hackers. You know, I'd love for all those people who play Counter-Strike to play a free FPS and see just how many hackers a game can REALLY have.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah yeah, A.V.A is a good game, save for the lag and hackers. You know, I'd love for all those people who play Counter-Strike to play a free FPS and see just how many hackers a game can REALLY have.
Just make em try Combat Arms. Seriously, they'll never complain about hacks ever again.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i tryed the game my self and its like gta 4 just not as good

i recommend this game
and by the way the game was once released on markets but the servers closed because the publisher couldnt pay it now gamersfirst is responsible to that

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am waiting for Gunz 2 to come out and I think I will be happy with a F2P FPS/Melee game.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Had to revive this since I've seen some of yall play in Steam. So I started to play again today and this happened after an hour of total playtime:

Greetings baaja90,

Thank you for contacting the APB Reloaded Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

We regret to inform you that this account has been closed, as someone with access to this account was found using Cheats/Hacks, which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. As a safety measure, we have in built Anti-Cheat engine called Punkbuster and any 3rd party tools/software’s/hacks/cheats used will be detected and such account will be banned without any exceptions made. Please check this link for more details “http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index.php?showtopic=183759&hl=shame”. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account.

Please refrain from using any such programs which gives you any undue advantage over regular players. We request you to scan your computer for any potential threats.

We apologize for any frustration this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

What the heck could have triggered their anti-cheat system? I don't have anything installed of that kind on my computer :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom