anyone remember this mod?.

MaX

Best answers
anyone ever remember a mod called. The Final Battle.? it was a dbz mod for hl along time ago prolly in 1998 or so. it was a way good mod intill... funimation shut them down. they had models even better then esfs. but i was so exited to see it cause it was only dbz mod for hl that was in the making. i tihnk before esf even. anyway anyone remember this mod?.

Best answers
Good thing we're not bein stupid and callin down the ESF's awesome models down in their own forums.

Cmon, all i ever here is "whoa, this model is better than the ones in ESF!" Well do you remember the times all you'd ever hear in the forums after the team would show off a pic is "whoa!! Thats the best model i've ever seen!!!!"

Funny how things change when we get it. I bet you'd think differently if you had to pay $60 bucks to play this game

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When 1.2 ships (down the road) this game may have evolved past a store bought game, and maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea if they cut a deal with Funi....

Nah. Funi destroys all thing good and kind. It sucks the joy out of life, and erases the blood from DBZ characters. Damn them... damn them to hell. TO HELL!!

Best answers
anyone ever remember a mod called. The Final Battle.? it was a dbz mod for hl along time ago prolly in 1998 or so. it was a way good mod intill... funimation shut them down
Hmm, never heared of Final Battle, but are you talking about Bid For Power? Cause i know that was shut down by Funi, and i've never heared of Final Battle. I doubt its models were better then ESF's models :p

Best answers
yeah i remember that mod, looked ok, and it was a waste to see it go. and btw funi didnt shut them down they just died because they tried to switch engines to tribes2 or something and couldnt figure out anything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YEah, sucks they died, they still have forums I believe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
final battle....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY GOD WHY!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i was one of the orginal fb fans sticked with them to the end

Best answers
I remember them. They stoped becuase they thought Funi would shut them down and that their work would be all for nothing. Most of the staff went over to the other (now dead) dbz mod, The Rage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom