Anyone Here Exercise?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is probably the tenth time I've asked, but I'm always interested in seeing other people's workouts/routines. Anyway, does anyone here exercise? If so, what does your routine consist of?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in usual order
-20, starting 25-30 today.
-two sets of 20 reps, tricep overhead extensions.
-as many sets as I can of lifting dumbells, working bicep until I can't lift it anymore, alternating between 10 reps.
-then I bench press roughly 10-20 reps, for about 2-3 sets.

I'm trying to get myself to start running but I'm being lazy :p

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I go to the gym 3-4 times a week, however my "routine" and what I actually do is sometimes different.

My routine has me 2 days cardio, and 2 days weight training. The weight training is divided 1 day upper body and 1 day lower body. Cardio is just cardio, 20 minutes on the treadmill and 20 minutes on the bike, then I usually tack some situps at the end of the cardio.

What I actually do basically is a mesh up of that, rather than follow a routine one week I might skip a cardio and do extra weights or vice versa. Or have one week only upper body and the following week lower body.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been doing some regular amounts of crunches and push-ups in the morning, getting ready for BMT.

I need to start jogging, but I don't have any good places to do so.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well actoualy u cant call my this a routine but its prety afective , i play a game with my friends at school and who thorws the least has to do 20 pushups or 100 situps , it may not sound like mutch but after u do that 4 or 5 times its prety afective :], anyway i used to go to the gym also, my routine was, monday : arms (allgroups all exercices), tuesday : cest (all exercices) wednesday : back (allgroups all exercices) thursday : abdomen (all exercices ) frday : legs (allgroups all exercices) found out its the best way

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't go running anymore, instead i just do a morning workout of situps, pull ups, push ups, and on 2 nights a week i play football (proper football, you yankee scum) for about 4 hours.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the kind where your feet play a significant role in the game, hence the word "foot".

Edit: As in, in reference to the game in particular. Our feet are generally used for running, a part of most "active" games in general.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the kind where your feet play a significant role in the game, hence the word "foot".

Edit: As in, in reference to the game in particular. Our feet are generally used for running, a part of most "active" games in general.

Anyways, I've found the best kind of push-up is to angle off a chair against a wall.

It really builds your biceps/shoulders.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My job pretty much handles it. I move patients around in the hospital. But I also do crunchers on one of those inflatable balls. Those things can really save you back pain.

*edit*

Also, Kain, your ava terrifies me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, synth... no, there's a distinct difference between european football, and english football. most euro players go into a state of shock when they come over into our leagues, because we're far more aggressive.

FIFA are trying to make it a completely non contact sport, but tbh, once shoulder barges went out, and referees from europe started allowing diving, as part of the game, it got a whole lot less interesting.

no, our "friendly kickabouts" down the local astroturf can get pretty gritty, i've always got to be careful of my knee, and thankfully, my friends all know about the injury. but when we play against strangers, if they see someone with a knee strap on, they'll go in for a hard tackle ASAP just to take you down.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Since my mom's new dog, (notice I said he belongs to my mom) she makes me run with him every day...and do everything else with him to boot.

He's an extrememly energetic dog, so needless to say, I have to run quite a bit before he's tired out. We do about a mile a day. Not a lot because I hate running in the winter.

Since work, school, and family, friends, and girl friend, I rarely have time to hit the gym, so when I have some free time here and there, I do different kinds of pushups and situps. My job covers most other aspects of excersize, as I do the heavy lifting at my job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom