Anyone fine this funny?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to be honest it aint fun >.>, do u think its fun if u have a own shop and u get robbed? or that somebody punches ya in the face and even there is a chance u die?!

Best answers
O_O it is sick to find this stuff funny, it is just a robbery with someone who can't keep his pants up...it is just sick to rob and especially to find it funny to rob!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
to be honest it aint fun >.>, do u think its fun if u have a own shop and u get robbed? or that somebody punches ya in the face and even there is a chance u die?!
But im not the one behind the Cash Register now am I? Besides its just the
way that the theif leaned over the Counter to punch him that I found funny...
that and the fact that the guy who was punched out... really got punched
out... I mean did you see how fast he fell? He never had a chance to recover
or anything... thats the strength of a weak person...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i personally dont find any of this funny, even if his trousers have fallen down a little bit, and thats one screwed up point of view you got there dark.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Matter said:
Thats the strength of a weak person...
If you got punched that hard without expecting or being able to brace the blow I bet you'd go down too.

This isn't funny, let's laugh at other people's misfortune, let's laugh at robbery and assault, haha, or not, why would you post this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I posted it cause I thought others would also find it funny... guess everyone here is
soft on the heart. Should I say im sorry?

Best answers
lol, of what I heard these people don't think this is funny, so yo're a freaky snuff-loving sick minded boy :) well ... I can't see anything :) blanco page.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Holy **** man. That guy got nailed \o/

I think the music tied along with the hit and the timing of it all was pretty funny :p

Best answers
Well, I just saw it in mediaplayer. That ladie her head still has to hurt ... damn, that was pretty hard. always them damn black dudes. Now that was just a lame joke ok :/ I am no racist!! Damn, I would hate my best friend ... no can do! Still, it's not funny. If it would happen to you. And you watch it again. 100% you're not gonna laugh, but you ARE gonna cry like a little baby :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me? Cry?... Yeah, thats right, you got me figured out. And to answer the earlier
reply, yeah, I would recover from a punch, even if it came out of nowhere. That
guy on the Video fell down harder than a punching bag.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Matter said:
And to answer the earlier
reply, yeah, I would recover from a punch, even if it came out of nowhere.
Did you see the force of the punch? The person had no idea it was coming, and you don't know if she hit her head on the way down, it even looks like she hit her head behind her on the way down. Either way you'd be temporarily stunned from an unexpected blow of that force.

Best answers
i thought it was pretty funny, thats one fast ass punch too..

he was like WAKAAP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Matter finds the craziest things funny. On the bright side, atleast this isn't like that "children jumping infront of a train" crap. No, it's not funny.

Would you like to be robbed? . . . . Exactly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The funny thing about your arguements... is that you all claim I can be taken
down so easily. Where here I am, in Miami Florida, where I probably live thousands
of miles away from you guys... And its like your claiming that you know me?

Revitalized Prince said:
Dark Matter finds the craziest things funny, atleast this isn't like that "children jumping infront of a train" crap. No, it's not funny.

Would you like to be robbed? . . . . Exactly.
I never said I found that funny... I said I found it cool :p

Best answers
You're acting so tuff .... yea I'm a big boy, c'mon dude. If some1 hits you from the side when you totally NOT expect it, with that brutal force ... and you're STILL saying you'll just get up like nothing happend, Well ... if you're Shaquil oneal ok. But I bet you're just an ordinary american thinking he's superman. Don't do that. It's very easy when they live thousands of miles away from you. you can say what ever you want. Even when it's not true. Nobody here said they know you. We only said EVERYBODY would be hurt and K.O. after a hit like that. lol, crazy! Btw, I think she knocked her head on the closet behind her.

*edit* You said

"Anyone fine this funny?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sure as hell do
http://myweb.cableone.net/cookin83/clerk_KOd.asf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I never said I wouldn't feel anything, but I am saying that I would quickly
recover from something like that, ya know why? I'll tell you why. Because it could
be a life & death situation, if I had a gun pointed at my head, I wouldn't be the
moron standing around for a while panicking and **** till I emptied out the register.

Who knows what kind of crazy moron your dealing with, in this world your drawn
random cards. He could end up blowing your brains out AFTER you give him the
money anyway, and althought this criminal didn't have a gun, it would just give
me a better reason to get up and go after him. did you see how much money that
guy stoled? Without money your nothing. Thats how this country is runned, and
thats what this country was built on.

And not to sound like a jerk off, but I do know how to defend myself, I took up
about 4-5yrs of Tae Kwon Do, 2yrs of Karate afterwords, aside from that my
techniques are mainly focused towards Street Fighting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone with a blow to the head like that would be at least stunned. You obviously have no idea what your talking about...seriously.

----

Ok, just read your recent post. Unless you got the reflects of a superfly, theres no way you could block a punch that fast....come on. And you cant just denie injury status because of a situation, no matter what your state of mind may be....if you get punched that hard, to the head/temple...your going to be down.

Best answers
Go JonesDaniel :p !! How the hell can you know how fast you can recover a hit like that. If that guy hit you on the ear or on the sleep. You wouldn't be up and runnin' again as fast as you thought you would. And another thing. If you think money is more important than your health .... djee :s And even so you did Tae Kwon Do... It's not like monks or something who can take pain for breakfast .... and IF he had a weapon, gun or knife, doesn't matter. I don't think you would go after him screaming, HEY MY MONEY, I'M NOTHING WITHOUT IT! *sigh* :scared:

Best answers
I personally dont care and that clip was funny as hell lmao :laff: i think its more or a racist issue here now think about it....suppose that black guy was the one behind the counter and the white guy did exactly what he did to him..i would bet money that all of u would be laughing right now saying how funny that would be. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom