anyone find any good MMORGP's out there?

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Gunbound isn't a MMORPG, Enix. -_-;

Pristontale is a.. interesting.. attempt to make a MMORPG that's like a combination of Diablo2, and Ragnarok Online. It was very laggy when I played, and believe it or not, the playerbase is TOO international. MANY people have absolutely -no- knowledge of English, which makes finding groups/etc sort of difficult.

Anyway.. Hope this helped somebody.
Not that laggy anymore, it is at some points but not kicking you out of the servers and making it so hard to move. And about the international language problem, they fixed it. Everyone i bump into speaks english now. Now there are like 7 main servers plus 3 inside each instead of just 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thresh said:
I'm currently in the Matrix Online beta. Very fun game and will continue it once the beta closes
u also realize that u signed an nda when joining the beta and u discussing it is breaking that nda

so if they wanted to they could close ur account

Best answers
Hibiki said:
u also realize that u signed an nda when joining the beta and u discussing it is breaking that nda
Really? I don't ever recall seeing this in the rules and regulations when I signed up.

Then again, I don't recall discussing it. Just saying it was "cool".

so if they wanted to they could close ur account
They could if infact there was an NDA and infact I had said anything about the game. I'm not too sure what you are on about to be honest. You do realize that Fileplanet give away 20,000 accounts each week for four weeks to paid account users, don't you?

So that post did give me a good laugh. If I'm wrong, please point to me where it said I signed up to an NDA and I'll apologize

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suicidal_maniac said:
Yea but that ones too old for anyone to remember >_>
Long time no see :p

Anyway, a while back I was looking at this: www.conqueronline.com I haven't tried it cause well, I dont have internet at home anymore, and Sonic Boyster said he would probably try it out... Its probably the best looking 2D MMO I have seen but I still dont know how it plays or how it works, I haven't spoken to Sonic in a while so... If hese already tried it, -and he is reading this- give your fricken opinion on it :p

2 Years ago I was playing this: www.tibia.com kinda fun for not-so-good GFX (but GFX aren't everything - You want a 3D MMO? You must pay :\) I haven't found 1 3D MMO thats free...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom