Anyone else think that Chad from bleach.....

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Anyone else think Chad from bleach will eventually have that "suit" cover his whole body not just his arm?

Since the first time his arm changed I always thought it was part of some kind of bodysuit. I think it would make sense.

Best answers
Dude, your asking for the mother of all spoilers....
If I were you, Gurb, I wouldn't go there.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPOILER ALERT!!!

Chad is actually SPIDERMAN, and the suit is actually a symbiote!!!

Best answers
Anyone else think Chad from bleach will eventually have that "suit" cover his whole body not just his arm?

Since the first time his arm changed I always thought it was part of some kind of bodysuit. I think it would make sense.
Answer : Yes

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can a mod add [Manga Spoilers] to the title? But to answer the question, yes I think so, in a similar way Ichigo looked when the hollow took over his body in the Ichigo vs Hollow Ichigo fight.

Best answers
SPOILER:
The way Ichigo looked was badass.
But Chad looks awesome too.
Those arms are l33t. lol. I'd never have though so. He calls it the "manifestationg of my grandpa's soul". Suits me, I guess. Its kinda wierd how much spanish Tite Kubo is incorporating into Bleach. Diablo. :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Vinay, if you look at it, he is actually adding a lot of civilizations:

The Vizard are more western/American,
Shinigami are Japanese,
Espade are Spanish.

Best answers
Hmm I wonder what roots the Hollows and Shinigamis derive from....
Clearly the Shinigamis are sort of a ride from the Grim Reaper. But hollows...

Best answers
Hmm I wonder what roots the Hollows and Shinigamis derive from....
Clearly the Shinigamis are sort of a ride from the Grim Reaper. But hollows...
hollows are ghosts, wondering spirits lost from the light and needing the god of death to show them to their light (or so the anime/manga leads you to believe

and I think the Vizard are more British then American because Vizard is actually a word in old English meaning mask or disguise, I know it's old English because I'm having to study old English for my A-levels, it's a whole load of bullocks tbh (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vizard)

SPOILER

well Chad's body does more or less get covered by the suit of armor but it still doesn't get to fully power up, Chad is just so over matched in the whole thing and I question his usefulness outside of fighting anything vice captain level never mind to fight a bankai/full release (remember that Renji's bankai isn't at full strength because his just got it and needs another 10 years of training in order to use correctly)

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I m only speculating here. I dont read the manga, I only watch the subbed anime. So if you know for sure, dont post it.

I dont think speculations qualify as being spoilers.

If I wanted spoilers I would have asked "Anyone know if Chad from bleach will
have that "suit" cover his whole body not just his arm?"

so if anyone posted spoilers of that nature could you plz edit or remove them THX.:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom