Anyone coming to EXIT?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, it's that time of year again, when foreigners flood my town for the biggest music (drug) festival ever to hit the Balkans.

Just the other day we ran into some brits from London who offered to buy us drinks and had a great time with them. Really friendly folks. :)

So I'd like to know is anyone from the forum coming (or is already in) Novi Sad? It'd be cool to meet some of you guys.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd ****ing love to, but i'm so ****ing broke, and don't have a temp job secured =/
Also, it's that side of Europe :<

*edit*

Wtf? Why is Exit so early?
Thought it happens in September?

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
EXIT's always been in July as far as I remember, dunno where you got September from. Could be wrong though, I was kind of a caveman about these things when I was younger xD

Anyway, it was ****ing awesome, great festival, hope to see some of you there next year.

Good to know there are good people representin' fo' England yo. If I had some spare cash, I'd so be there. But I'm saving up for WACKEN
If you're saving up for Wacken, I'd say you'd need about a tenth, no, a twentieth of that cash and less to have enough for EXIT. (no offense, of course, just telling you how it is)

For foreigners, stuff here is ****ing cheap. I think that those brits mentioned they can buy 8 beers for the same money they can buy 1 in the UK, give or take. I think if you put all the tourists' money together, you could buy the whole country or something.

Anyway, glad to see people at least know what EXIT is around the world, cause it's really a great festival. I've never had so much fun or seen/talked to so many friendly people from so many different places. Really a cool atmosphere.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom