Anyone Buying an iPhone?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've noticed lately that a lot of celebrities are getting iPhones, though I was wondering if anyone here is going to buy it once it's released.

I'm undecided at the moment since I barely use the phone I have now.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Already have an ipod, already have a phone. I don't need one as far as I'm concerned. Still, it is cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with Sub. I've got a nice MP3 player and a nice phone. I don't need an iPhone, personally.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've noticed lately that a lot of celebrities are getting iPhones...
It's called "advertising."

I already have a phone and an MP3 player, so unless it has something cool, like a ray-gun, I won't be getting one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All you need is an 80 GB video ipod and a phone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already have a phone with a mp3 player.
I win ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While the iPhone looks dead sexy, I love my RZR and 30gb iPod Video more.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I have a Nokia 3315, Old black and white LCD screen and monophonic ring tones, I don't need anything better than that, I don't send SMS's and I don't need music everywhere I go, Thats what my wireless headphones connected to my laptop is for. I can usually walk about a block away from my laptop until I start loosing wireless connection, and be damned if I am going to walk that far away from my car.

Edit: Its also an Apple product, which I am very Anti-Apple. I wont even allow iPods to be connected to my computer. ^.^
Creative all the way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has a max storage capacity of 8gb which is pretty piss-poor for video playback, not bad for mp3 I guess. It's nice to see a shot at a completey unified device (phone, mp3, portable video player, web browser, camera...now just integrate my front door keys in there...), even if it's by Apple.

I like the multi-touch screen, they look sleek too. Lots of functionality goodness. If it was cheaper and not made by Apple I could see it eating the market in one bite.

Best answers
I was thinking about it but theyre expensive so I just recently got a Samsung SGH-i607 Blackjack and it's got all the crap that iphone has except that touch screen that I know of and its only $300 USD and not lik $600 w/2 year contract for the 2 GB version of iphone. Plus the Blackjack has a microSD card slot and since they are always making bigger SD cards I can upgrade it anytime I want.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The iPhone looks cool but is overpriced. You're better of going to the store, buying a nice phone, mp3 player and some duck tape.

Best answers
one o' my best freinds is gettin one for his birthday, i think it looks rather sexy but the touch screen looks kinda questionable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom