Anybody wonder where vt has been ?

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
Well, since he hasnt been around for... ages, i thought i'd let you all know what he's been upto over the past 3-4 months.

Mikey got married.. since then he's been pretty busy with life.. he finished his uni degree in august, and is now working as a systems analyst in Kargoolie for a mining company with his wife michelle. That's putting it all in a nutshell.

Ok.. the long story!

Mike used to be in the Aus airforce as a luitenant... he was an officer, so didnt see alot of real combat action, however, he undertook a Special ops training course with the US marines, and was shot in the leg by a US marine when one of their guns malfunctioned (it was supposed to have blanks) - so he spent 2 weeks in hospital in the US, and then another 9 weeks on crutches, in which time he completed his computer science degree externally from university. He pulled out of the air force with a nice little pay packet (at age 19... was in there since age 15)...

Only took him 3 weeks to find a job... ended up as a systems analyst for West Farmers, situated in one of their ops centers in Kargoolie, Western Australia. His money he had saved from his time in the AF has brought him (not completely) a nice house with ocean views (if you use a telescope with a 2000x zoom lens :p) IN THE DESERT! :fight:

But yeah, his life is going pretty sweet at the moment. He doesnt have the net since the price of 56k in kargoolie is approximatelly $85 AU for a 250Mb limit (thats about $50US)

But he's on holidays next week and will be popping in here for a few days so you'll probably all catch him on IRC and or his usual ICQ.

Welp, thats about it!

Best answers
:eek:

well i knew about all of that..cept for the moving bit :eek:

thats a bit of a bummer on the net status :\

give him a huggle for meh! :p

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hmm.... If we werent talking about VT id say that was straight from a movie. But since this is VT I believe it. Well I guess it would be nice to hear from him again.

Best answers
Cool VT coming back for a couple of days. Bumer about the net though. im surprised he didnt go for a job at the US base near alicesprings though cause its alcomps down there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, VT is comin back!! Even if it just for a few days!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
finally. someone to clean up this mess.

i ahd guessed he elft the forums out of disgust. (glares at nighthawk)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good to hear he is coming back, :D Usually brings some humor with him.

BrunO

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
If i miss him, tell teh PEWF i said Gday ;)

[im sure we'll hook up anyway ;p]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*sniff* he talked to me when he came back from that us training thing, and never talked again.. i miss VT..

but woot hes coming back, i can see he got himself a nice life now. im glad for him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VT and i have had our differences. I dunno, id like to apologize to him better.

Best answers
While we're on the subject of old p33ps do y'all remember Gokuu398 (SPiN prolly will cos you hosted my sig and I annoyed you and crap ^_^) anyway that was ME! Everyone welcome me back! :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no, don' say that. there must be someone who cares for you!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really know vt ,hehe not all even.But a moderator from esf is a good pal of mine,good luck man!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this topic is pointless now cause vt is gonna be comming on more oftine now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom