Any tips ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey I'm not sure if this go's in the art section but....can anyone give me some tips or anything on this new thing I got for Christmas. It's a Intuos 2 Wacom tablet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this really belongs in the off topic, but what are trying to do on it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trying to get my drawings on to the computer without scanning them and to also draw them on to it so the lines are good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have no clue im clueless with that stuff. im new to tablets so sorry i cant help.:D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm, thats exactly wat i wanted, thats not fair.......... have a look at http://www.conceptart.org/ because most of its done with wacom tablets, if u have photoshop it'll work wonders, urs has a presure sensitive stylus, which means the harder u press the thicker the line and stuff......... well hope you have fun with it, I would, hopefully i'll get 1 today

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya thanks a lot, Ive been having fun with it, and ya I have ps.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neoboy448 said:
this really belongs in the off topic, but what are trying to do on it?

Why don't you let us decide that...

If your having trouble getting used to using a tablet try playing a game with it. I played half-life for a couple hours with my pad to get used to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do you mean by getting used to it? I dont have problems like looking at the screen and drawing on the pad if thats what you mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom