Any Requeast

Best answers
well iv had 2 hours sleep today and been at college so no making sigs for me as soon as i find time cuz i just been handed a big ass assiment ill get right on it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kenny83 said:
Hey Mc! The only thing is, either the sig makers stopped paying attention, they don't wanna try, or just don't care to post lol. I have yet to get a response on my request.

Your request was kinda to make lame pics look good >_>. And that would require too much effort, especially for a lazy bum like me XD

Best answers
Oh? I was told it would take twenty minutes, but thats cool... I guess.

Best answers
Well, I hope someone here will make me a signature.

Best answers
Same here... >.< I realize its on their own time, but hey. lol

Best answers
My signiture skills are not very good yet.

But hows this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also posted a sig request on the previous page, if anyone would like to give it a shot. :3

EDIT: Grundig, not too bad, I like the blending, but I don't particularly like the mustard-ish color you used in the bg. Maybe you could mix the yellow with white or at least some brighter shades of yellow. Also, I'm not sure about the font. I wouldn't say it looks bad or anything, but maybe you could make it a bit bigger or put it in the bottom-right corner? Just my 2 cents. :3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A Shiyojin being a critic again XD

Anyway i'm gonna give it a shot as soon as i'm finished with meh homework and some other sig requests >_>

Best answers
Grundig29 said:
My signiture skills are not very good yet.

But hows this?
Woah, I love that, I think I'll use it, thanks Grundig29.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like a Frieza sig. You don't see to many of those these days. But instead of using a regular stock, i'd like the ingame frieza. Original model. Not something you got from esf-world. And I'd like the bg to be a purpleish/whiteish color. Cuz that's what frieza is. I'd make it myself, but i'm lazy. kthnxbi

Best answers
Yeah... he skipped three of us :S . Then again.. at least he is active.. I think.. ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom