Any chance of letting PS's auto-convert to BS's?

Best answers
Just a minor idea I had that seems reasonable. If you're losing a power struggle but still have Ki left when the attack contacts you, auto-convert it to a block struggle and you start getting pushed back instead of everything instantly detonating. :)

Would only really work if the 'contact point' was changed to a single 'blast point' though, with two totally seperate beams the coding and the physics would get just plain funky, I'm sure, as you could end up BSing your own beam then. :-/

Best answers
sounds like a good idea to me, i have no idea how you would do it but it is a good idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by WolfWings
Just a minor idea I had that seems reasonable. If you're losing a power struggle but still have Ki left when the attack contacts you, auto-convert it to a block struggle and you start getting pushed back instead of everything instantly detonating. :)

Would only really work if the 'contact point' was changed to a single 'blast point' though, with two totally seperate beams the coding and the physics would get just plain funky, I'm sure, as you could end up BSing your own beam then. :-/
Thats actually not a bad idea.If you still have ki left you can bs the blast

Best answers
Great idea. However since you've changed to blocking, that would be 2 beams your blocking. 1 that you fired and 1 that the enemy fired. This would make you push back even farther.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well how about if 1 person is on the ground and you guys ps and you lose and start block struggling then you will automatically hit the ground ;/

Best answers
While we are on the topic of blockstruggling, I think if you hit a wall while your blockstruggling it shouldn't detonate. You should just be up against the wall and still struggling it, and your life should drain while you are in between the wall and the blast. If you run out of ki it explodes. If you are standing on the ground and you start blockstruggling an attack it shouldn't detonate, it should convert the trajectory of the blast to be parralel with the ground and you should begin sliding in the direction that the blast is traveling like in the show.

Best answers
I believe it's been mentioned to add 'crushing' damage to blockstruggles, I'd assume this means that the beams won't explode but start crushing you against the landscape if you blockstruggle.

As to my idea, I already pointed out the problem with two beams colliding is mostly the same one that causes them to end up slightly or majorly offset against each other during the struggle.

If they made the 'collision point' a single, linked beam, it wouldn't be as much of a problem then. It would still have odd occurances like barely missing you and just sliding past, but again, you'd have a chance to keep struggling instead of just instantly vanishing in a massive explosion. :)

Glad to see folks seem to like the idea overall though, here's to hoping maybe it gets added. =^.^=

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom