Another "What-If" game.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd choose that final explosion, find a heavily populated area, give a speech to whoever could hear me, and then use the attack.

What if?

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Tuff one >_<

There would be no if ;o

What if your were cursed for the rest of your life by being haunting by zombie who cant die and wont kill you, but just stalks you, what would you do?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Put a blanket over his head.

What if you found out that no matter what you did you couldn't die (e.g. if you were disintegrated you just regenerated) what would you do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
I wouldn't kill him. I'd keep him alive. I'd set his body hair aflame, and do so again when it grew back. I'd rip off his finger and toe nails whenever they appeared. I'd skin parts of him and pour salt in the open wound. I'd attach electrodes to his nipples and have it go off whenever he took a breath. I'd break his legs with a sledge hammer and keep pounding every so often. I'd stick needles in his eyes, and put his nuts in a vice. He would not die, but he will wish he had.

What if you were the richest man on the planet, but the cost is you can only have two hours of sleep everynight. You would not have fame or publicity (unless you wanted it that is).
damn, no wonder they call you "pain"

and if i couldn't die, "immortal", i'll go to 14th street and take on all the crips at once while throwing up the b-l-double o-d sign... hahahaha i'll be a self-made kingpen!!!

what if you were offered a new operating system that was simply flawless and would eventually whipe out microsoft... but at the time, you didn't think it would do any good. Will you take the risk of putting all your investments in it, or pass it on?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think i would chose the obvious , but then again if microsoft still have all the support for games and popular apps and such , then i would be doomed to stick with windows or just get two hdds and have both (never thought of that did you now :p )

what if you were offered an ipod or a zen , which one would you choose ?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zen, coz its better...

What if someone dearly close to you was going to leave you never to return, would you spend all the time leading up to thier day of departure with them and be horribly broken after, or would you move on as soon as possible and spare your self the hurt.

zakos

Z
Sarutobi Sensei said:
Yes i would since not only do they know me, but i know them and i know what they are going to do. And i also know that i can have random timings of ADD. So if i keep thinking of coutnering i will be sure to outlast my alter self and cause him to forget we are fighting and me to win.

What if on your quest to be the strongest in the world you encounter a sword, and that sword would give you the most immense powers imaginable. The catch is that you must slay your sister to get its powers. The only problem is that since you have grabbed the sword, it needs a sacrifice. Either your sister or your own body will be killed. Which do you choose.
Didn't you get that from Fable o_O just asking :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What if you made so many "What If Game" threads that the universe imploded on itself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zakos said:
Didn't you get that from Fable o_O just asking :laff:
Please take these types of questions to personal messages, thanks.

Best answers
Arthos said:
What if you made so many "What If Game" threads that the universe imploded on itself.
well i wouldn't care im dead lol.

what if you sat in a bench out in the sun suddenly a twisted freak show up and ask you to dance with him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd rock his socks off.

What if red were blue?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then the Universe would be contracting, rather than expanding.

What if toilets could talk? =o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom