(Another) Ultimate Survival Game Mode

With regards to the Ultimate Survival Game Mode proposed below:

• Aye, more balanced speeds and higher health would make things a bit more exciting and equal, and I'd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like either the health, the speed, or the power level concepts, but not as they've been described

• Nae, the current system is fine. If we need a one on one game mode is implamented at some point, th

• Total voters
Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of little variations of the tournament modes have been suggested across the boards, but since I haven't seen one like the one I'm about to propose, I'll go ahead.

Lots of people want a tourny mode. People like going one on one without a big, evil energy blast coming at them from the corner of the map. Using the current system of energy and health I can see some interesting battles between opponents, but it could be better.

I would propose a survival mode where you move up a ladder, one at a time (like that of BFP, victor stays, next person moves in...), with only a single life for each competetor. As opposed to using rules as they are now, everybody should start off at the same power level (Say 3 million), capable of transforming but without being transformed. That way it'd take the full time alotment to transform as it would be your character's first transformation, and no one would have a perfect transformation yet (Gohan and Trunks would need to be adjusted). The ki level is fine, but let's add about a hundred to everyone's health, and level out the speeds. Everybody gets the same speed, since everybody can transform, and we don't need a krillin running off and becomming the ultimate tourny master because he's so much faster than everyone else.

The changes are practical. Aside from the speeds and health (or perhaps Gohan and Trunks's transformations), it wouldn't require a brand new batch of code. The battles wouldn't be ended right away by a quick dive into the ground and a couple generic beams. One kamehameha detonated next to you while you're blocking wouldn't just kill you off either, though it would still take a chunk out of you. One on one battles should be longer and more balanced then they are. The only issue I see with making the speeds equal would be Trunks's (yes that's grammatically correct) new sword, but where there's a will, there's a way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
changing peoples health settings and speed isnt easy

and for just one mode... pointless

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom