Another New DBZ Game: Let's Play TV Kamehameha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This one's completely original:

You wear gloves and fire energy blasts and kamehameha's at the oncoming opponents on your screen. Looks sweet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I hope they release it over here, we have the EyeToy but I think i'd prefer this :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't want my mother to walk in on me when I'm doing Kamehameha's to be honest. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X said:
I wouldn't want my mother to walk in on me when I'm doing Kamehameha's to be honest. :p
and a lock...

A thick one...

Though the idea of the game is unique, its not something you would see gamers over 13 playing. I think its a neat, unique idea. Then again, so is a see-saw.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't say i'm proud of my parents seeing me play any DBZ game. Motion-capture gloves would at least be more fun than a controller.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I ever got caught shooting kamehamehas at a screen...

Bu a very inuative game. I hope ther is actual punching as well. And if all the signature attacks are decided by the correct hand movements, then I could see ot going somewhere.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X said:

i guess... its probably more embarassing than if they walked in on something else haha.

this looks... interesting, to say the least.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So very true :p

..... But that's normal though, throwing Kamahameha's at your tv... not quite in my book. :p

Best answers
hmm it might be hard doing some of trunks sig moves if you do get to choose someone other than goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go try Cell's Cell Jr. Spawning. Hehe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's called 'Kamehameha' and all the things show Goku as the character but hey, early days, i'm sure we'll see more. It looks like it has a helmet too, maybe you could do the Special Beam Cannon with it too :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, I just can't picture myself standing there with a helmet and gloves on, 3 feet from my tv making all kinds of weird gestures. Is is just me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes.

/me Kamehameha's "X"

How is this any different to the EyeToy stuff? If you went to E3 in 2002 you had to wear boxing gloves for that thing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eye toy is cool, doesn't work right some times though...Virtual reality has so much potnetial to go beyond the t.v screen. Now, if they adopted those flight simulator rides and transformed it into dbz...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's got a helmet, too? ...I could make a mean joke about that, but I'm not going to. o_o

I don't even want to think about the minigame where you do Ginyu Force poses. x_x

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahh i remember seeing a news update by one of my peers at ss , it was called dbz chou for memory.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DragonDude said:
It's got a helmet, too? ...I could make a mean joke about that, but I'm not going to. o_o

I don't even want to think about the minigame where you do Ginyu Force poses. x_x

Makes me think about a second player pair..attempting to do the fusion dance :rolleyes:

I could see that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lmao.

Creative!

It's nice to see them trying something new with the DBZ license for a change except just fighters and such. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom