Another Magna carta wall

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um yeah cc would be appreciated. the flame stuff was taken from someones wallpaper, in the show your wallpaper thread, but its mixed in with a 3d render. the girl was not originally that color but with a couple layers she became that way. thats about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off, I'm suing you for blinding me.

Personally, I wouldn't use it 'cause I can't stand that brightness. ANd I can't tell why, but for some reason teh bg looks low quality...

Best answers
I like this wp. The bg is sorta low quality, but it doesn't look so bad. The quality of the picture makes up for it. Even though you can do better, it's a good wp.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A little too bright for my liking, but other than that, it's a pretty good.

Best answers
Sorry dude I don't like it, the picture is way too bright and those shapes cut into the black over the background just look like a 10 year old DBZ webmasters version of tech. I know you can do better mate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree the flames do take away from the image

but i dont see where its "waaay too bright"... i actually stared at it for over 40 something seconds *examining* without blinking... yall just being exagurate

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it looks nice,but the bg is abit plain...and boring...but maybe thats what makes it nice, cause of it the girls img looks much more interesting because of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i could understand if the whole thing was like yellow and neon green and u guys were saying its bright but im not understanding how u think this is bright. u guys must really hate white wallpapers those must blind the hell out of you. anyways as far as the so called "tech" is conserned its better than having just 2 black bars cutting through bg. those little shapes make it so the bars actually have some sort of shape. i guess if u wanna call the bg plain ok, but thats alot more busy bg then my usual walls. and trust me if i didnt make her that white she wouldnt have fit the wall at all but hey think whatever.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa, that's REALLY good. And that being my favourite blue, I am immediately biased towards liking that piece of work, regardless of it's actual goodness which by itself is superb.

I would use that as my background in an instant if the original was higher resolution. 1024x768 is too small. :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom