Another Dragon Ball Trailer

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Well, considering there has only been one low budget, live action Dragon Ball film released to date, you don't have much in way of competition.

I predict this film will end up like Aliens vs. Predator - poorly received by critics and reviewers alike, but a financial success because it bears a well-known and popular name.

Either way, I'll pass on watching this movie, both illegally and legitimately.
There can't be harm in watching it. I bet curiosity will get a hold of you someday.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The main thing that pisses me off is that it looks like they raped the characters. If you had named this movie "Wrath of the Dragon", I would have never thought those characters were Goku, Bulma, etc. Forget about looks. They just don't seem to fit the personalities.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shoulda got Aaron Paul to be goku if they were gonna go for that other douche bag tbh.

Best answers
The goku this movie is portraying doesnt even remotely feel like he's a saiyan. I mean.. if the real goku was getting swung at with katana's and ****, im pretty sure he wouldnt be dodging them.

It's hard for me to explain.. Just this goku seems like he's just some human with some nifty kung-fu moves. He doesn't give off the "im a badass saiyan, i can blow up planets with a ki blast" vibe.

It's not authentic :/ IMO.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good lord, baww baww baww...

To be honest it looks better than I'd been hoping, and really we haven't seen much along the lines of true character interaction in any of these trailers yet. Perhaps that's a bad decision on Fox's part, since the only thing they really show us about the characters or their personalities is that they exist.

My perspective changed a little when I showed this to my die-hard Vegeta-fan buddy (same age) who thought the movie looked badass. And this isn't a guy who's too easily pleased either. He despises GT to the same degree that I do for how it gutted it's predecessors, and he still watched the trailer with eager eyes.

I know I'm unlikely to alter opinions here on this forum. I'm more than aware that my way of thinking is vastly different from that of most of the people here, but...

Alllll we are saaaaaaaayiiiiiing, is give DB a chaaaaaaaaaaaaance!

X]

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hopefully the sequel will have Vegeta in it, so, you know, the movie can actually be good. i love sarcasm.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shocking how low peoples standards can be.

This is utter gash.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gash

Noun. 1. The vagina.
2. Women viewed as sexual objects. Offens/derog.
3. Nonsense. E.g."Don't talk gash, it's all lies."
4. Rubbish, useless things.
5. Something going spare, extra, in excess of requirements. E.g. "If that's all gash, then I'll have a second helping, I'm starving." [Mainly Armed Forces use]

Combination of 3 and 4

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Now I don't know about you, but i like vaginas. I think they're awesome. If this movie is going to be as utter vagina as you say it is, I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom