Another Dragon Ball Trailer

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yo4t8PeqJ6E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yo4t8PeqJ6E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

You can't be ****ing serious...

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is ****ing dragonball!

Not wanted forbidden kingdom ****ing modern technology bull****!

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonball : EVOLUTION ????

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evolution...? It got a lil better, knowing that piccolo is green now and he goes around on his ship like in the cartoons, but the dragonballs were created by picollo himself, it makes no sense, and whats that eclipse sh**?? And the fights are still not dblish imo.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rationally, yes this is the best they could do making a movie out of DBZ anime. But, I am not satisfied by the movie though I know it is probably the best they could do. It is hard transferring 300 episodes (or more?) into a 2 hour movie to be frank.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its hard because thats what your considering it to be.

this is based off of the series, but it ISNT the series. or if it is, its loosely based off of the dragonball manga. not dragonball z.

that being said, it doesnt look like its gonna be horrible anymore. however, the actor that plays goku seems to be brilliant (sarcasm). i mean, seriously, he see's a 4-wheeler create itself infront of him and he says ".......cool.....". wtf?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hell yes. Time to watch this so I can get plenty of ammo to piss of purists.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i mean, seriously, he see's a 4-wheeler create itself infront of him and he says ".......cool.....". wtf?
I think it was a trying of making goku's inocence, wich was badly done, because the real little goku would've said "wow that's funny...what is it?" but since he is in college I think he knows what it is.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KAMEEEEEEEEEE, HAMEEEEEEEEEE, HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hope is very low, will probably be a joke if the fighting is not decent, but I will still see it regardless.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if anything, it looks like they're getting the scale right.

Some of those blasts were ****ing massive, and the Kamehameha looked cool :) (even if it looked like he was holding his hands wrong :\)

And the fights we saw indoors I can understand being tamer. A fight indoors can't be too fiery if you want the fight to REMAIN indoors.

Even so, good to see green Piccolo finally. I don't know what they're going to do about the Frieza saga, though. Monks made the Dragonballs? What about the Nameks? Are we just omitting them entirely now? Why will anyone go to Namek if there are no Dragonballs? How will Frieza be encountered at all?

I don't see how they're going to weasel out of that.

At least the effects look decent. Forbidden Kingdom my ass. There were a few tiny attacks, but there were plenty of big ones in that trailer. I'm not crazy about tacking on this "Evolution" nonsense, but I'm definitely interested to see the audience reaction to this trailer, and it's definitely shaping up to be better than the first "trailer" made it seem.

EDIT:

Oh, and this eclipse business...sounds like bull**** that was invented likely in order to give Goku a reason to transform during a battle.

Last edited:
Best answers
They're probably going to wait to see how much the first one sucks before they consider slapping up across the face with another one. So I doubt they thought that far ahead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude

this movie is about to be so ****ing awesome.

Can't wait to see it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Too highschooly.

I feel its a mix with Alien science fiction, vampires, a Japanese chick, Star Wars, harry potter and a bit dragonball.

Am I the only one feels like that?

Maybe some Lara Croft too...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Honestly, this looks quite awesome. So what it uses the nifty things? I love it. This looks far the best Dragonball Real Life movie ever.

Last edited:
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...

IT'S SO COOL THAT MANY MANY MANY YEARS AGO A BUNCH OF OLD GUYS MADE THE DRAGONBALLS, AND YOU CAN USE THEM TO DESTROY CITIES, AND GOKU FIGHTS ON A CLOTHES LINES TO LEARN KARATE, AND BULMA LOOKS LIKE A STRIPPER, AND PICCOLO LOOKS LIKE A BAD SCI-FI ORIGINAL SERIES MOVIE MONSTER, AND I DON'T SEE KRILLIN.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

so effin mad

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, this looks quite awesome. So what it uses the nifty things? I love it. This looks far the best Dragonball Real Life movie ever.
Well, considering there has only been one low budget, live action Dragon Ball film released to date, you don't have much in way of competition.

I predict this film will end up like Aliens vs. Predator - poorly received by critics and reviewers alike, but a financial success because it bears a well-known and popular name.

Either way, I'll pass on watching this movie, both illegally and legitimately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom