Another "direction" for combos?

Best answers
My first suggestion is a cosmetic one: the "random" icon is misleading. Some people think it's means press no direction, some think it means all four at once, and a lot of people don't know what it means at all. Can't we have it changed to a question mark? That's a fairly universal sign.

---

My second suggestion is that when I get to hit someone with a hard attack, I can't knock them to the sides; just up, down or centre. I think it would be neat if when I landed a hard left/right that they would go flying in that direction - you should always have the option to smack someone into a wall if you're fighting near one. :D

That leaves the question of how you determine how you smack someone away from you (instead of just left or right). Well, all you do is either press three directions at once (a+s+d), or jump.

Or, as an alternative: if you land a left or right hard blow at the end, there's a split second pause before the enemy goes flying. Pressing left or right immediately will send the hapless foe in that direction. Leaving it alone means he flies away from you, like he does now.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The question mark is a good idea, but the four arrows are mentioned in the manual . . .

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm... I can imagine kicking someone to your left or right but not punching them. I can see a roundhouse but not some kind of angled haymaker. Perhaps kicks should send opponents to the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom