Another 1

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you know? i really have no ideea about esf 1.3 ... but i know this I am going to hate some things 1 of em is : i play 2 hours !!!! or 4 i can go ssj3? but i gottago to the shop OR !!! i wont to play other char and a friend of mine wants 2 !
i suggest : if i have goku ! and he trunks (thats what i like) i press a key and a menu appers the options are : "Swich Char" , "Givechar" (in case u wannaquit) "see al chars" (like the war3 plugin for cs)

if u select "swich char" : a menu with all the players apears in the screen !
if u select u're friend's char , WHEN HE IS DOING NOTHING a menu will appear on the screen : "Do you wont to sich chars with VeGeTTo?" , "Give me his char and mine throw" (if u tape this a menu will appera on ME and it will be like "Do you agree to trash u're char and giv yours to Trunks44?" ) and the rest it's op to teem of they both agree they die without losing frags and when they come of they R swiched and u can swich the swiched any time u wont to.... that's it

* 2nd sugestion i simply sugest when trunks is in perfect transformation his normal and ssj form to bee like when he gets our of the hyperbolic time chamber with long hair) that's kida it i hope !

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You know you can allways swich the models. Since the Trunks model is already in the galery i dont think hell be changed.

As for idea 1 im not shure what exacly you suggested but i do know that in 1.3 the gathering of PL will be faster.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
DUDE I don't mean swiching with another one i mean swiching the char and his pl with a friends char and HIS pl !!!

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
this suggestion will never make it into esf.
you've got to earn your own pl.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Ups i made it a bit confusing. I ment the Trunks model for ESF 1.3. YOu said it should be the one with long hair. But as the pictures in the galery show the short haired version is already made.

And why would you want to swich your character with a friend anyhow.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
cuz i am bored of playng goku of 4 hours , and my friend is bored of trunks and we swich and we're not bored anymore and we got the pl to make maximum phun

and i don't mean to swich the trunks from the start , just when u get the perfect transfomation a little submodel modified hair in normal in ssj that's all !

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
lool what a sugestion i will not say more about it Vegeto stick to your EVM not esf TRy not to confuze esf whit EVM ,u will se in esf u will not have to start ypur pl from the normal form ,and u cant not change a a goku to trunks for him to continu yor pl this sux after a few days u will have like 400 000 000 WTF Try more esf no more EVM

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
err you know the PL system is getting redone. Youll have less time neaded to transform than now.

Atleast thats what i heard. So you wont nead to play 4 hours to get to SSJ3 ;)

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
yeahh it will take u like 3 h :p i am just playng maybe 2 or 1 h
And stop sugesting EVM stufs ESF 1.3 will not be EVM

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i .. am not sugesting evm ssj3 is going to bee in esf 1.3 i don't know where u keep sustaining u're idea about evm and i really don't know what u understand i am talkn : u can swich chars with other players that's all i don't know how u got to that... it does'nt matter...

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I understand

You want to to take Goku and your friend Trunks. You play for 4h and get tired of the characters, so you want to play with another character, but you dont want to start from the begining PL. You want to play with your friends trunks and he wants to play with your goku. You swap characters and keep the PL the character had before the switch.

I like the idea, but I dont think that they will put it in.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
DUDE I don't mean swiching with another one i mean swiching the char and his pl with a friends char and HIS pl !!!
As a matter of fact, ESF does plan to implement this idea.

It was brought up a long while back just after 1.3 began it's journey. It was widely accepted by everyone and is already in the works. In fact in the last team meeting details were ironed out to make sure it works.

It's a bit limited so it won't be abused and constantly done by players, but it's almost exactly what you're asking for.

In other words, we call this new feature, Captain Ginyu. OH SNAP!

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo, why? :cry:
you're the reason im not homosexual
but yeh, i dont see any point to this; as DJ said, you have to earn your PL. if you take 3 hours to get bored of a character, you need to change server mate to a server that rotates maps every * < 2 hours

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness said:
you're the reason im not homosexual
Please keep comments like this to yourself.

I don't know about this idea but if the team thinks it could work out then why not try it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
wtf are u talking aobut ? ok i am a damn looser close this topic !

nge

Best answers
Most of it seemed pointless, but I do like the idea of "switching" as Kama said. I don't really see the abuse- they already got that PL, and want to change charecters with one another. They do so mutually, and no one else is effected on the server as they were already dealing with those two PLs in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom