✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
this came out a while ago.it was so badass

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
LOL that was so funny how Goku was just like "Sorry guys excuse me for a minute I've got to go save the Earth from an ultra powerful space alien *instant transmission*

.... But C'mon, Goku never had to transform in to a SSJ in the entire anime, all he ever had to do was Kaioken. When I saw him transform, i thought, no way, he'd have decimated those other fighters in half an instant.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dream Crossover would be something along the lines of Case Closed meets Durarara.

Possibly Rurouni Kenshin meets Samurai Champloo.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Why did I never think of that before. Kenshin and Mugen facing off would be pretty awesome to watch.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh .hack// meets Sword Art Online.

Kenshin would win more than likely. Though I don't remember him fighting anyone with an unorthodox swordsman style.

Bleach meets Yu Yu Hakusho

Love Hina meets Negima ( Authors are the same )

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
honestly, Gundam Wing meets Code Geass. <3

even the soundtrack would be amazing lol

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I was always more Gundam meets Robotech meets Evangelion.
oh yeah! that would be awesome too! gotta love those mechs in code geass though :p

how about, outlaw star meets cowboy bebop. fk yeah!

--- edit ---

tenchi muyo vs inuyasha

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I can't even think of a good adversary for Kenshin, except Shishio Makoto of course. Oh, I got it...what about Zoro from One Piece? Imagine Zoro drawn in the same kind of art as seen in Rurouni Kenshin, a cool ass buff with Santouryuu really pushing Kenshin back. I would like that match-up!

I watched the vid in the OP, skipped a lot until the end. It was pretty good. Have never watched or read any Toriko though.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
I can't even think of a good adversary for Kenshin, except Shishio Makoto of course. Oh, I got it...what about Zoro from One Piece? Imagine Zoro drawn in the same kind of art as seen in Rurouni Kenshin, a cool ass buff with Santouryuu really pushing Kenshin back. I would like that match-up!

I watched the vid in the OP, skipped a lot until the end. It was pretty good. Have never watched or read any Toriko though.
I've got a perfect match for Kenshin..... Dante from Devil May Cry. My friend said he watched the anime and he said that it was boring because Dante never even struggled to win any of his fights.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've got a perfect match for Kenshin..... Dante from Devil May Cry. My friend said he watched the anime and he said that it was boring because Dante never even struggled to win any of his fights.
Dante would win easily... The worlds are too far away from each other in power.

As I said Samurai Champloo's Jin or Mugen. We could also use Afro from Afro Samurai.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Dante would win easily... The worlds are too far away from each other in power.

As I said Samurai Champloo's Jin or Mugen. We could also use Afro from Afro Samurai.
Ahh yes, thanks for reminding me of Samurai Champloo I'll have to re-watch that one soon. I loved the way Mugen was just totally berserker in his fighting style. He reminded me of wolverine in Marvel VS Capcom... I used to play competitively, and if you were good with him, you'd be able to unleash combo after combo relentlessly until your opponent could do nothing unless they had a superb amount of focus to defend and retaliate and the perfect moment.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh yes, thanks for reminding me of Samurai Champloo I'll have to re-watch that one soon. I loved the way Mugen was just totally berserker in his fighting style. He reminded me of wolverine in Marvel VS Capcom... I used to play competitively, and if you were good with him, you'd be able to unleash combo after combo relentlessly until your opponent could do nothing unless they had a superb amount of focus to defend and retaliate and the perfect moment.
Berserker Barrage!

UMVC3 needs to come to PC. I love in Xbox but damn.

Mugen is like the street fighting Samurai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom