Animationzor

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh, was messing with some sprite sheets, changed some colors.

left bg and text plane for file size.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The animation is pretty smooth, not bad.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, very smooth considering it is a GIF, didn't find a choppy sprite action, great job :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i did it in image ready too... took a while, but its actually a descent animating proggy.

I <3 my nightmare and black zero sheets.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Kaination said:
Hahaha you sent me this on aim like 5 times. Looks good. Lemme guess, Flash mx? :D
i did it in image ready too... took a while, but its actually a descent animating proggy.
Lemme guess, you can't read? hehehehehehe

Very smooth animation considering the REALLY small file size. I was expecting it to be a typical 5 meg noob gif.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah after seeing the animation i would have tought it would be atleast 3+ mb or something...but only 28 kb...pretty nice for such a smooth animation...but i guess this is also because its just on a normal white background =\ if you would actually brush on the background the file would increase :p nice job on it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noob gif... me! bleh, not with sprites!

i still love jasc animation shop though, i mean, theres the frames, and theres the tools.

you can even crop each sprite, then insert them into into seperate frames all at once with a command.

but i just loved it because you could just draw right on the frames, dont have to mess with layers or anything. its good fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom