Angle Hits

Best answers
Alright. Nice. I lied. Last question, I swear: is the Best AI bot faster than most humans? When playing online, I can't really remember anyone who could get away from me and turn to meet me as fast as the AI can. I can't seem to hit them will melee without it becoming a Head On, because they always turn to me immediatly when I teleport. Is this normal? Are there players online who can really pull stuff like that off?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, they go as fast as others, but different characters have speed changings, i mean by that, that some other character is faster than other and so on.

Best answers
I don't mean top speed ,I mean agility. Like teleport up and forward to get to the side of the enemy, and before I can swoop they immediatly turn at me and nail me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yeah, thats true, because they just know where players are because of ai, and they are desinged to be "perfect" and stuff :p
but players couldnt do those things what bot can do, like press a button as fast as u can, bots get in a sec 99999999hits, players at max 100.

so u se, bots have this "script" so they cant do mistakes and nothing, they just do.

Best answers
Nice. Thank you all.

<Builds statue of Grega and Legendary in his room, kneels down, and begins to worship them>

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well BOTs sometimes own people whod own other people.

Bots have a bug. They cant be angled. Their aim is the saim as having an aimbot. They never miss. So if you try to angle them its either a headon or you get hit. Since they turn to you faster than you can fly past their hit zone ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, they have aimbot,wallhacks,scouterhack kindoff..

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LegendarY said:
yes, they have aimbot,wallhacks,scouterhack kindoff..
Bots dont need scouter. They autohome on the closest target. But wallhacks may apply XD

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'v just remebr who i was at first when i culd not defeat a bot (those war the hard times) now i can beat them up really easy
The one thing i hate about bot's is that they arent 100% perfect they ar 99% prefect they will do that swooping thing near you and sournad your in swoop or whit the beam

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No the bots are as perfect as you set them to be.

If you set everything to 100% youll have to lame if youll wana win high no mater the skill.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adjusting your mouse sensitivity may also help you angle better. Slowly increase your mouse speed until you find a speed you can control/feel comfortable with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yeah, i almost forgot that, ty to overlord :p

well i have personally putted it to 50, it maybe hard to control at start, but u will get used to it, i suggest u put it to 40

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You will get different results speed wise with different mice depending on their technical aspects. On more common mice I'd have it higher, where as if you had a mouse designed with gaming in mind and it's technical aspects built for gaming purposes (IE: higher scan rates etc), you would probably set it lower then what you would have it set at on a more common mouse.

Btw, OMG WTF 2,400TH POST!!!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't think that the sensitivity mode then 20 it's verry good for a new guy it's verry hard to get use to it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mouse sensitivity may differ between different types of mice (normal, trackball, etc), so one person using a trackball mouse and a sens of 40 might have a different turning speed than someone using a sens of 20 with a normal mouse.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Mouse sensitivity may differ between different types of mice (normal, trackball, etc), so one person using a trackball mouse and a sens of 40 might have a different turning speed than someone using a sens of 20 with a normal mouse.
It also depends on your windows mouse speed as far as I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom