and y dont they put

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goten : no way of making that, will need to use fusion that won't be inserted or he'll have to be over powered, because it's a fused goten and trunks for pete's sake.

Trunks: Already in. o.o
Videl: I find no reason to add her, she's weak and she doesn't have any attacks that I know of exce[t for melee and flying.
Pan: GT content, won't be added.

Maybe if you want them in, give a more detailed post, give information and WHY you want them in. But I also don't think the team would want to make all these models and animations again in anyways.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku, before posting anything more, I want you to read all the stickies that are on the this boards. Its apparent that you haven't and I suggest you do so before you piss off anyone else, especially the mods.

No character models from movie or GT content will ever be added. Only maps will. No fusion characters will be added unless the character is a stand alone, meaning that Gotenks could only be one character and no two seperate characters that can fuse.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read previous suggestions. Use the forum search function to see if the suggestions you want have already been suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom