And now for something completely different..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those are some damn nice photographs, you got some great texture and angles in there. I envy the fact you have somewhere that cool to go to =/ there's nothing like that you can go in round here... I really like delapodated urban area's D:. My fav is number 18 btw, It's got some really nice contrast and composition, bravo.

Best answers
Well, they're tearing that place down atm.. So we had to be quick, chances are that the complete complex will be gone next week :(

Best answers
My favorite is 20 (I think it's 20 at least), where you are taking a picture of yourself taking a picture. Back in our Art History class there was a guy who painted himself painting his canvas (and looking back at himself). I always thought "the artist at work" type pieces were nice. Anyway nice work... some of these are pretty beautiful because they are so filled with color, texture and brings the eye back to the beginning of the piece.

Good work :D(btw mind if i borrow number 1, the rusted pipe picture).

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those are great photos :eek:

To me, they really give of that eerie "ghost town after some nuclear winter" feeling.

Oh well, i'm weird in that anyways :p

Best answers
Grampz said:
My favorite is 20 (I think it's 20 at least), where you are taking a picture of yourself taking a picture. Back in our Art History class there was a guy who painted himself painting his canvas (and looking back at himself). I always thought "the artist at work" type pieces were nice. Anyway nice work... some of these are pretty beautiful because they are so filled with color, texture and brings the eye back to the beginning of the piece.

Good work :D(btw mind if i borrow number 1, the rusted pipe picture).
Go ahead and use it :)

Btw, that's not me, that's Clint, a buddy of mine :)

Thanks for the comments y'all

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me claps excitedly for Bolteh. I really like the spider. :D

Best answers
Thats some pretty neat sh*t. I never though some old crumbling and rusted factory could look so artistic in right time of the day... *Pats Bolted on the head*

Best answers
That is pretty awesome pics there. That is also a damn good camera.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
Go ahead and use it :)

Btw, that's not me, that's Clint, a buddy of mine :)

Thanks for the comments y'all
We can use it? sweet!

Many thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom