And boredom brings you!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My new sig, got some jaggies, but I'm lazy. It's not something I put my heart into, but I was messing around and liked the outcome, Hence:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1/10.... I can say this is just...... sigh.... If you went for an abstract look, it didn't work. It could be a start to some new style for you but I wouldn't be using first attemps as show pieces.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have to agree. There is too many cut offs for that limited of space, it looks clustered.

I think the double color tint has potential though.

2/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol you guys needn't take everything so serious, I didn't put any effort into this, I was just trying to make a wavey thing with forum colors.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which is my point, if anything this was practice for matching the forum's layout. Just giving you tips, incase you have a creative moment and try to improve on this style. I don't discredit you as an artist at all.

T0t

Best answers
Looks to me like a poor attempt at 2d. Definately not your best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, looks like someone had a bit too much fun with the pen tool XD.

7/10

Best answers
wow i guess its all down to opinion, cause i really like it, not as much as a the ava, but its mental, sorta a style im wanting to experiment with!

8/10 <-- Sig
9.5/10 <--Ava

-SaN

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it is horrible. The avatar, and sig have no flow, and are boring. I don't see why anyone would like this THAT much, maybe a bit, but it is nothing very amazing.

Best answers
owa said:
I think it is horrible. The avatar, and sig have no flow, and are boring. I don't see why anyone would like this THAT much, maybe a bit, but it is nothing very amazing.
Due to the fact that it isnt your everyday Dragon ball z sig that you see all over this place.. everyone just has an anime image, some brush's etc, but this is totally differant and random, there is more flow to this ava than yours..

-SaN

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guru_San said:
Due to the fact that it isnt your everyday Dragon ball z sig that you see all over this place.. everyone just has an anime image, some brush's etc, but this is totally differant and random, there is more flow to this ava than yours..

-SaN
We aren't discussing my ava, now are we? I didn't think so. It is random, yes, but it still has no point. Art should have a meaning, in some way.

Best answers
Guys, anything can be art. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I see very little 'constructive criticism' here. Only a few people have told him what is wrong and possible solutions.

Anyway, the colors in the avatar and sig kinda dont match. They are off-sets. The duotones in the sig look much better than the purple tint that the avatar has. Work on getting a flow through the sig and avatar. Say the avatar has a downward slope, let the sig contribute that by being the bottom part of that slope...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is where this discussion ends. People have their own opinions on art, so there is truly no point in trying to change each others. This thread is also not about the flow of Owa's avatar.

I have my eye on this one, please restrain from making me give you a warning.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TimTheEnchantor said:
Say the avatar has a downward slope, let the sig contribute that by being the bottom part of that slope...
Hey that's a good idea

oh, and I didn't like the jaggies on my old one, so I remade it, and I guess I could've used the same colors, wasn't thinking I guess.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warning to Teknik for spam.

Please watch your posts in the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom