an important message

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.1 is compatable with steam the link i gave you is the 1.1 steam download. but it will take you about 2 hours to download cuz esf-world's bw is taken up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man I don't get you guys. 1.2.1 seems to me to be the best version yet. Maybe there are bugs, but I haven't suffered from any to the point where I go, "Oh man, this game is AWFUL, I'd better hang it up on these poor bastards!"

Personally...I like it better with no pros. Not that there aren't any. I still maintain that such a thing is a retarded gripe--"there aren't a lot of people who are unstoppable anymore." I think a better way to explain the feeling is to say, "Any complete moron can become an asswhipper of astronomical proportions without much effort so now there is no margin of difference."

Simple rule the human race exists by, my friend; adapt or die. Seems like you've made your choice.

Best answers
Hey anyone want to go back to the first version that had hardly any models and no moves for buu? lol i think that would personally be fun...beams galore

Best answers
well i think 1.2.1 is good but im eagerly awaiting 1.3 gogo ssj3 lol and jopefully fingers crossed even sjj4 or fusion wit vegeta and goku mabye on the good vs bad protocol :) to the pple working hard on the advent of 1.3 keep it up no matter what anyone says your doing a leet job full marks to ya's any critism i have i wont say cause i dont develop i just play and to all the pple who love moaning think on this can you make the game better hmmm guess not lolz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know the thing about the internet is u dont exactly have to play with people in ur area...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom